Girls, how much are you paying for a Prom dress this year?

Itemize your share of the Prom expenses.

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 150 for my dress. I haven't picked my heels or accessories yet waiting on my dress to ship. Hair and nails haven't decided on style yet or my ride

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 8

• When I went to prom I think I spent like $40 on my dress. I also got my hair and nails done, and put in $20 with my friends for our van (no limo haha) so my final expenses probably came to about $90-100.

0|0
    0|0
  • So far:
    Dress - £400, and I still have to get it fitted. If only I wasn't such a weird size...
    Shoes - £120
    Facial - £48
    Manicure - £38
    I haven't sorted my hair appointment yet. I probably should.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been to a prom. They don't organize proms in my country ^_^!

0|0
    0|0
  • In my wonder years I spent too much due to inexperience
    Dress 400
    Shoes 30
    Pix 60/70
    Hair and nails 60/80
    Boutonnaire&corsage (I don't remember)
    Yup, I did too much

0|0
    0|0
  • Never went to prom. Used the money to buy a laptop for college. Never regretted it once.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I will be going to prom once I'm old but I ain't wearing no sparkly dress where I'll blind everyone. Imma wear a tuxedo

0|1
    0|0
  • How much do prom dresses usually cost? Around $300, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I just wore a nice dress I already had that wasn't expensive and didn't look worse than other girls who spent a lot of money. It's just a prom. Do you know what a prom is like for the most part? It can be really fun but is not worth all the money. Eventually everyone is dancing, getting drunk, getting seduced too easily and the popular guys end up fucking the nice guy's dates. Fancy clothes are only a side element.

0|0
    0|0