Lip piercing problems?

I'm thinking about asking my parents to let me get my lip pierced. I love in kentucky, and as long as they sign, it's legal and yay
But I have to go to school, and they only allow ear piercings, any type of rings or studs I can get that kind of hide it, like clear ones? by the way, snake bites
If this l goes according to plan, what should I do to take care of my piercing (s) so they doing get infected or irritate me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you sure the laws haven't changed? Fun fact, I tried to get my nose pierced in Kentucky when I was 13, and they said I had to be 15 even with a parent. I wouldn't do it if it's against school rules, no point if you can't see it, and they usually won't let you start out with the clear plastic ones.

• I checked online before posting
      I'll just wear a scarf around my mouth a be a hipster, meeeeh
      I hope I can get clears, otherwise I am, fuuuuucked

• Dude just wait for high school, you can hold out :)

• Are they allowed at kchs?

What Girls Said 2

• Wait.
    You don't want cheap jewelry, especially with fresh piercings.
    Any quality jewelry won't be clear.
    And, you're 13.. Give it a bit.

• I don't want quality until the holes heal to where I can put better looking ones in. I want clear to hide the holes from school, if possible

• Lack of quality leads to lack of proper heading.
      Yes. You always always want quality.

• Clear ones would be the best option. As for cleaning, I would think they would give/tell you a solution to use.

• I have been up most of the night pondering about maybe trying to find skin colored ones, and have them put in until it heals so I can swap in and out, but thanks. If I manage to get the piercing, I'll probably cry like a bitch

• I hope I can get it though, I've been asking for a while

• Referring to nert's opinion (she
      Blocked me so I can't respond on hers) the holes will not heal as well with cheap piercings. I'm sure you could find the clear ball ones that have good metal in them though.

What Guys Said 1

• Lip piercing is disgusting on both genders,
    Ear piercing is nice on girls... !!