How can you tell if a girl is looking at you?

Most Helpful Girl

• stand in front of her so you know she see's you, look at her for a few seconds if looks at you back for a few seconds, then give her a smile so she knows the look is a positive one, if she smiles back then you can approach her, say hi how are you doing tell her about your day and so on, if she stays talking with you and has positive signs ie not trying to end the convo and get away then you can go to the next step are you seeing anyone most girls will be nice at this stage because it's flattering and for the few that are nice well then there really not worth any more of your time are they hope this helps :)

• Sorry typo error I meant for the few that are not nice :)

What Girls Said 2

• Personally, when a guy catches me looking at him, I immediately look down at my feet and feel my face go beet red. Okay, yes, that's kind of one of the more obvious ways, but hey -- good place to start.

• Apart from the fact that she'll be looking at you haha.

If you like a girl and you want to know if she's looking at you on the sly or likes you. then all you need to do is kind of watch her, in a non stalker way and see if she looks at you. But don't just look at her and look away this will send a girl mad if she likes you (trust me I like a boy and I'm not sure he even looks at me) When she looks give her a little smile, she'll soon fall for you.

Hope this helps you x

What Guys Said 1

• Well, basically she would take her eyes and look directly at you. Hm...