Do you want a tattoo? if so what do you want?

I want one too, but what are you thinking of taking?

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I already have two tattoos. I really want another one... but I have no idea right now and usually, when I find a good one, I wait a couple of years just to be sure...

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG yessss! I want two for sure. I want some birds like this sort of in the same area too. http://pinterest.com/pin/460352393133705694/ http://pinterest.com/pin/460352393133705441/
    & a quote on my ribcage.

0|0
    0|0
    • It makes me think of the ones off divergent.

• Show All
    • Oh well! I might not even like that one when I'm 18 or over!

• No, they were trendy before Divergent. Bird silhouettes (and feathers) were being mentioned as lame tattoo trends at least a year before Divergent. The fact that they're in the movie kind of proves the point.

• I only have a small one that my brother did on me when he got a tattoo gun lol. I was the "guinea pig". But yeah, I want a cherry blossom tree tattoo along my rib cage to my shoulder.

0|0
    0|0
    • Awesome! what kind of tattoo dit your brother make?

• I didn't really trust him since he was only 17 and I was 16... but I wanted won really bad so he just made a heart thingy on the area between my thumb and index finger. It looks pretty stupid, but my brother was excited to make it so I just went along lol...

• I want many more tattoos lol. My next one will be on the side of my thigh. A 3d flower/butterfly/vine combo. Hella excited.

0|0
    0|0
  • my next tattoo is majora's mask on my right thigh :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do a tattoo but I think if I did I would do a treble clef on the sole of my foot. ONLY I KNOW IT'S THERE AND NOBODY WILL KNOW IT EXISTS HAHA

0|0
    0|0
  • images.luvimages.com/.../...b_cage_tattoo-2917.jpg

i want this one. but i can't do it :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a medium sized spider on my thigh. But I'm thinking something on my upper back next, when I have the money. A big floral tattoo with a snake intertwined in it. It will be quite expensive, so I have to wait a few years.

0|0
    0|0
  • No tattoos for me🙅

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I can't find the link to the other picture but I already have some. Here's my chest piece. I want a side waist/rib piece on the opposite end.

http://i.imgur.com/WYr32Qy.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • my tattoo is a cicada basically

www.washingtoncitypaper.com/.../cicada_191.jpgt

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always wanted one, but have been too indecisive to settle on something I want on me for life.

The last idea I had was some chinese zodiac stuff, a blue chrysanthemum since that's good luck for Year of the Monkey.

But I doubt I'll get that any more than the dozen ideas I've dabbled with.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm stuck on the idea of a skull with a top hat, but i'm still 16 so i have some time to think left xD

• Nope, I'm good without

0|0
    0|0
  • I want something across my chest but I don't know what. Something meaningful. But only after I reach my goal weight and transformation. Its like something to keep me motivated to reach my goal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna get a Phoenix on my right arm, hopefully sometime this summer.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ahw sweet, could you maybe send a pic as example or something?