GUYS!!! Do you like when girls wear ripped jeans?

Guys do you like when girls wear ripped jeans when you can see their knees or thighs. Does that make a difference or do you not care?

The reason I'm asking is cause a friend of mine told me not to wear ripped jeans cause she said men will then stare or perv. I didn't think it mattered to men

Most Helpful Guy

• Very few guys would care and I am not included in them.

For some it might be cheap, for some (somewhat greater in no.) It might be attractive and for most of the people it's is nothing.

What Guys Said 23

• Ripped jeans tend to be loose fitting and not tight fitting is that correct? As for men staring well that depends on how you feel about men checking you out?

• Some are loose fitting, some are tight fitting. Like the ones I have are tight fitting ones

• All those jeans look fine but I like the jeans in the last link the best.

• I think all your jeans look fine and I think you should wear them if you want.

• I am not a fan. Looks weird to me. Ripped clothes give me the thought that the jeans are old and messed up. I understand that it's a style but I don't see it as a nice-looking style.

• Do all ripped jeans look like that or just some?

• Well, the ones I find really ugly are those that have big holes at the knees.

• Oh ok

• I think it makes a girl sexy and i mean it in good way
    if the jeans are little tight and the girls medium weight
    she should look good not that doesn't look too good on
    a thinner girl ( No Offense)

• Lol I'll take that as a compliment cause my ones are tight and I'm medium weight.

• Hehe thanks

• Yes i like the pictures very cute
      but your welcome and i am being
      genuinely truthful to you too many
      beautiful women on gag for sure :)
      hahaha!!!

• not because i can see their knees/thighs but i find this clothing ultra-hot on girls basically ;-)

• I loved ripped jeans... there so sexy!

Trashy no way.. its style. Id say actually get better rips jeans,, ones that actually have real tears

• So my ones are bad?

• Yea big thighs are ok. Just get a brand that fits better. Like the crotch area should be nice a snug hahaha it's silly when it's lose there

• Lol true, it's just tht the Jean was sliding a little down. It's high waisted and sometimes they have the tendency to slide down

• Nothing special when worn right, and if they're too ripped it's tacky and a turn off.

• I don't care really.

• I'd hit that anyday 😘

• Distressed jeans look great and sometimes distressed jeans are boyfriend jeans. These jeans look and fit better wearing a belt which is not a trashy look.

• Yes, i do like it. Not sure why, but i do lol

• Ehhhh I dont really care

• Yes, they can be hot.

• To me I love to see girls wearing ripped jeans, especially if the jeans have very big rips on her thigh area. That just shows me that she's very confident wearing them and showing her thighs like that.

• I guess they're ok but what every happened to new looking jeans?

• I personally think it's stupid. It makes me doubt their intelligence when I see people pay more money for ripped clothing! Lol showing your skin isn't going to make guys stare. Most have had a lot more already lol

• Cool. I was just trying to see. Cause even I thought men wouldn't care cause come on, they're just jeans

• Yea you are right. The only thing that gets us going are breast butt or being naked

• Lol...

• I don't really care either way, do what you want, but tbh it makes girls look a little trashy

• All look trashy or just some? Cause even I agree that some look trashy but the one I wear is done very tastefully

• I mean if the rest of your outfit is on point and the ripped jeans just tie it all together then sure, but other than that it's just trashy

• Right, interesting

• Exposure of girl's thighs in ripped jeans is a weakness to men as they will only come to you for their lust pleasures. It's weird

• I don't care. As long as the jeans aren't showing off everything then it's fine.

• I like it when you can see their legs through the rips only if they have tanned legs though.

• Oh ok, thanks for answering

• Yes it's sexy and attract us I like girls wear tight jeans or yoga pants

• Yes i do...

• i dont really care!

• That's what I thought

• I like women, not little girls. I don't know of any women who wear ripped clothing.

What Girls Said 3

• Ripped jeans are awesome! But I wear more of colored jeans and shorts.

• I can't pull off coloured jeans

• Hmm I think I should try it again. I do like them and they look nice but once I wear them, they don't.

• Just try it or post a pic here and see what people say

• I hope they do...

• Is that cause you wear them yourself

• Good question! I only own ripped jeans

• I've recently got into ripped jeans. They kind of spice up regular jeans