What should I do if I am not attractive enough for a girl to like me?

I feel like I am ugly and that no girl would like me ever.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks are just a plus. You need to find someone who likes you for your personality. Remember vanity doesn't last, so the attraction somewhere down the line could fade. And who says that you are ugly? Yeah, there might be some people who think you are ugly but there will always be someone out there who finds you physically attractive. Everyone has different ideas of what's attractive and what's not. It simply depends on the person. You also need to work on your confidence. Don't dwell on what's not there, embrace on what is. Confidence is a major turn-on. Lack of confidence is a turn-off. So...be happy and find someone who likes you for you. We can't change ourselves physically, so we just have to work with what we have. Well Good Luck ! :) SMILE

What Girls Said 3

• you need to have confidence! sure you may be insecure about your looks but as cheesey as it is, it whts on the inside that counts. If you don't feel confident about your looks you can still feel confident about other things like your personality, your humour, your intelligence. Some guys may not be gorgeous but their personality is what makes them attractive.. think of rock stars ex:gene simmons they may not have movie star looks but in the end they still get the girls. and any guy tht can play music is hot so pick up a guitar if your desperate lol but really just keep up with basic hygene, dress with a certain style that you like and work on your confidence.

• i know plenty of butt ugly guys that I would date in a heart beat because they are funny and intelligent. and really really nice. is really not about looks as a lot of girls say. at least for me, because personnality make up looks.

• There's always going to be a girl who likes you and finds you attractive. she's out there just keep looking. Try looking your BEST every day. and smell good.

• I worry no girl is out there for me.

• Everyone but I am more shy around girls. People can't just get over shyness. It is not something we can do.

• Au contraire I used to be shy and I broke out of it. I couldn't talk to guys or people I didn't know. I didn't like the way I looked, but I gave myself confidence by changing my appearance and the way I dressed not to be fake, but so that I could feel better. Maybe you just need confidence because you are NOT ugly, and if you wear clothes and do things that make you happy and feel good, you'll start to look good too. Trust me once you break out of it, you'll think "hey that wasn't so bad!"

What Guys Said 5

• Girls are attracted to confidence and personality more than looks. Google "cocky funny" and research the technique.

• Get your body in good health and work on improving your self confidence.

Women aren't as superficial as men and are able to look past the outside and appreciate what lies beneath.

• There are girls who don't care so much about looks, you just might have to ignore some shortcomings of theirs in exchange. That's life.

As for "cocky funny", I swear if I stumble across one more overweight wannabe player with a stupid soul patch clinging onto girls in a gross display of feigned confidence and trying to pull off this "cocky funny" crap, I believe I shall vomit on thy carpet. If girls fall for it, that's great and stuff, but honestly whenever I see guys do this act it just makes my eyes roll.

• Learn to act confidentally, walk with confidence, be confident. Be cool with your style, whatever it is. Girls will sense your confidence, and THAT will make you attractive to them. Just be careful not to overdo it and act too cocky. Be yourself, the genuine and sincere guy you are, and along with your confident attitude you will be the "nice guy with an edge". You would be amazed at how not important physical looks are to girls.

• Just be confident brother. I am no Abercrombie model, but I am a good looking guy. I have a great personality and a ton of confidence. Girls seem to notice that. Be yourself, be fun, dress well and wear some cologne.