Do you think girls can be pretty wearing glasses?

I've been wearing glasses since i was 9 years old and i've always felt really self concious about it. Is it possible to look pretty wearing glasses? If you have any tips about how to look better wearing them, that would be great!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely! I've actually always kinda wanted to wear glasses but I don't require them... Anyway, maybe try some makeup that will make your eyes pop, or changing the frames to something a little more bold/unique? I remember my sister had traditional rectangular glasses you can get at any store, then when she moved to nyc she got Warby Parker glasses and they add confidence to her appearance bc they are not frequently seen in some regions. I'm not saying you need to switch your glasses but it's just an idea!
    https://m.warbyparker.com/eyeglasses/women
    Another things you could do is maybe change up your hairstyle every now and then, like one day curl it if you normally wear it straight. Basically just focus on hair and light makeup and working up your natural beauty :)

What Guys Said 9

• When I first started going out with my last girlfriend she always had glasses, and when I say always, I mean she only took them off to sleep. Then, about a month in, she showed up for a date without them. She was trying to wear contacts because she was self-conscious about the glasses. I remember spending the entire date wishing she had her glasses back because she looked so beautiful and intelligent with them on.

• That's lovely! Thank you! It makes me feel much better!

• Glad I could make you feel better ha ha. I can't speak for other men, but I am definitely weak for a girl with glasses. I'm sure they only add to your beauty.

• Yes, so long as their face looks good with glasses and the glasses go good with their face.

• Yes girls can be pretty in glasses. Just find a type you look good in.

• Oh fo sure! Sometimes women look better and sexier with their glasses on!

• yes, they can. i won't fault anybody for not having perfect vision...

• Yes girls look good with glasses not a problem.

• With the right glasses, absolutely. Avoid hipster glasses at all costs.

• Two words : Sexy librarian

• Yes... absolutely!

What Girls Said 2

• Every face type needs a different glass. Go to a good optician and let him/her advise you. Remember to wear the clothes you will mostly use with them.

• If you are confident no matter whatever you wear you are beautiful