What type of top goes good with this skirt?

I'm going on a date tomorrow, and just a "spur of the moment" thing, I decided I wanna wear a skirt similar to this one

link

But I have no idea what top to wear with it though.

Most Helpful Girl

• a simple light colored tank top for sure... and a nice cardigan over it... like this link but a simple color as well.. it's mostly because the skirt is such a bright color... you will want to stay simple on top :) It'll look good. You can also google something like "what to wear with a gypsy skirt"

Have Fun!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• A tank top, a light coloured one, maybe white. If it's too cold for a tank top, wear a sweater or a cami over it. A tube top would look nice too.

• I think a white tank top/spaghtetti strap would look GREAT with that skirt. Also try adding a long necklace and a bangle bracelet. Plus strappy shoes. :p You'd look super cute. Good Luck on the date.

• I think a simple tank top would work the best. White would really go good. Pair it with cute shoes and a nice necklace and cute bracelet. Play it up with accessories.