How do u like your woman/men to dress?

Rocker Goth Punk Skater Gangster Hip hop Prep Indie Gamer Preppy Tomboy Business like or etc..

Updates:
What style attracts u

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I just like girly girls.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Well I don't have a girlfriend but I simply can't resist tight jeans or tight black faux leather pants on girls. The girls legs and ass in those pants just drives me so crazy with sexual excitement, more than words can describe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been attracted to everything. If a girl is confident in what she wears and is funny, That alone usually attracts me.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I had a girl she could even wear my own clothes as far as I know, and I'd still find her massively attractive so..

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute, festive, colorful.

0|0
    0|0
    • Festive?

• Hmm, how do I describe this:

Imagine on a girl, a cute little outfit where she wears denim shorts, a slightly cropped top, sunglasses, and comfortable shoes. That's basically my best og at a festive look.

• Just casually

0|0
    0|0
  • Business like maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • not really, as long as it looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice dress when we go out but just normal laid back sweat pants and haired tied in the house.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if she's mine does she have to dress? :(

0|0
    0|0
    • Ha ha what style attracts u tho

• Show All
    • thats true hahaha xx

• Hahha yeah... scary true sometimes... haha @soccerchick4eva

What Girls Said 7

• theblacktieblog.files.wordpress.com/.../...rop.jpg
    I really like the look of a tuxedo on a man. You can see his legs pretty well and it kind of feels like he knows how to take care of himself well. The tuxedo is nice when it is fitted. I like outfits that are not too baggy on guys. I like legs.

images.sodahead.com/.../...glamorously_xlarge.jpeg
    For girls I tend to like tomboys.

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree on tomboy

• Tomboy girls are so cute. Don't think I'd be able to go out with a girly girl if ever, really.

• I like simple stuff and I despise suits and anything other ridiculous that screams "I CRAVE ATTENTION. WATCH ME".

0|0
    0|0
  • They better dress for the venue/event as if they had a brain

0|0
    0|0
  • a skater attracts me

1|0
    0|0
  • i like casual style

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a variety of styles. But for the most part I like typical nike sock wearing teenagers, hipstery looking guys and somewhat dressy guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Does casual count? lol i just like seeing guys in any old t-shirt and jeans.

0|0
    0|0