Girls, what do you think of an undercut hairstyle?

What do you think of a hairstyle like these? Examples: what do you think of an undercut hairstyle?

• Cute!
    79% (15)
  • Meh
    11% (2)
  • Ugly
    10% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• One of my favorite, usually all guys look good in it depending on the length of the middle bit. some need it a bit shorter some longer for instance zayns is the perfect height, the guy in the last pic could trim it a bit.

• Yeah i agree with you on that, but if i end up getting an undercut, i will probably end up ruffling it instead of slicking it back like the guy in the third pic 😃

• No thankyou! I've decided that i am going to get an undercut, as soon as i make my hair somewhat even. But i will probably get something a bit shorter on top than what zayn has.

• Ahem... No COMMA, thankyou. Lol sorry

What Girls Said 4

• Not too shabby, however, I suggest not going for the middle one. not to offend anyone, but whenever I see that hair I think of smashing my head into a guitar.

• Yeah i don't like how it curves that much. Out of the three, i like the first one the best. But I'm wondering if it would look okay with blonde hair.

• Sexy af if you're the type who can pull it off

• What exactly is the type who can pull it off?

• I would say that i have a chiseled jaw, but a linger face. What do you think?

• yeah then it should look good :)

• They can look really good if you have the right face for it

• What wxactly would the "right face" be?

• Yeah you could, one of my friends has a face shape similar to yours and that cut suits on him

• Zayne Malik😍😍

But I like those on guys