Straight hair side bangs questions? Does it look weird?

I have always kept long side bangs that went to the tip of my nose if I combed it forward. I rarely blowdry or style my hair so most of the time it looks like this
I noticed that most females keep their bangs cut or styled in a way that you can see both eyes, like this

So I wonder if it looks weird when you see someone who has one eye covered with bangs?
If it does look weird, what would you suggest, cutting my bangs shorter or grow them out and keep them in check with a bobby pin?

Most Helpful Guy

• im kinda indifferent about it.

Doesn't it get annoying with your hair always getting in your eye?

• Well, I kinda got used to it. It's so long that I can tuck most of the bangs behind my ear but the parts furthest from the ear are too short or don't stay there and kinda fall around my nose. And I also 'mastered' the one hair shake move to make them go to the side for a few seconds lol.
      It does get kinda annoying sometimes when the bangs don't automatically fall a little sideways after drying, so I was considering growing it out or cutting them shorter.

• Well maybe just cut them a little

• thanks for giving me MHG

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 6

• i think it is fine either side or cut short. it depends on the person's face shape whether she looks good still after she has short bangs

• peraonal opinion: long straight hair with that short, just above the eyes bangs are the absolute worst! I hate them. it looks odd to me. I always just think, either go long all around, or go short.

the girls hair up top look great! (:

• lol my sis has exactly what you described. it looks good on her xD

so you think Alexis Bledel (second pic) looks odd?

• oh, whoops! :/

she looks ok I think because it's a little longer and brushed to the side.

• It kind of depends on who you are. If people think that you can pull the covered eye look then keep it. Cutting or growing your hair out is your own decision. I personally think people look better with long bangs rather than short bangs. Do what makes you feel beautiful, so if you like your long bangs makes you feel good then keep them.

• I don't think it looks weird, I think girls cut them shorter so they can see out of both eyes

• LOL hahaha Kind of like mine is most times.

• It looks good both ways