Girls do you like guys with long hair or short hair?

my hair right now is as long as a girls but I put into a pony.

Most Helpful Girl

• Both really. I'm open to really long hair on a guy - with the stimpulations that it's well maintained, clean and not hanging in his face. I've even gone out with a guy who had hair longer then me...down to his butt really. That was a total turn on...but of course I was a lot younger.

And at the same time I like really short hair too. So I think it is more of an attitude and swagger. Can you pull that off?

What Girls Said 28

• i prefer short ;) I convinced my guy friend who had long hair to cut his. I love short hair on guys. especially spiked up

• LONG. The longer, the better =)

• short.:)

• well... most girl's don't like guy's hair to at least be passed their shoulders because that would look gay. girls like boy's hair to be in theyre face like messy kinda like a bowl cut cept it would be cut shorter in the back and longer in the front like emo pplz.

• i don't get why guy's love to have a very long hair...personally I love short hair...but if it was a little bit long I don't mind!

• I like long hair. But I don't think guys hair looks good in a pony.

• i personaly like guys with short hair and I no a lot of girls that perfer it but as long as its not really long like past ur sholders it shouldn't b 2 bad but if you are concidering cutting it I wood

• Like Beyonce said is soldier I like them low cut caesers with the deep waves!

• short all the way.

• i am more attracted to men who have slightly longer hair than the average hair cut but not past their shoulder.

• Personally, I like short hair. Shoulder-length is the longest I find attractive. It always freaks me out when a guys hair is longer than his girlfriends. That's a faux-pas.

• I'm impressed that you're using a photo of Lynda Carter of the best Wonder Woman series as your avatar. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arCyiVcj7-g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZCbF_eOTw4

• Only Lynda Carter could make those glasses look good. ;)

• i think that it depends on the person, short hair or long hair

• It's worse when he wear it as a pony tail, ew to me.

It depends from guy to guy, but mostly I prefer short hair.

• i like mediam hair on guys! not too short but of course not too long.

• I like both! but I tend to date guys with long hair more =]

Go with the one you feel the most confident in

and if your not sure ask close friends are family which they prefer!

• I personally like short hair but SOME guys can pull off ponytails especially if they are hispanic ;) As long as the hair isn't longer than mine then I'm fine.

• It doesn't matter to me but some women don't like the long hair because it makes them feel like they are with a female

• Personally I am not into guys with long hair, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't sport it. Go for it, if that's what you like and it's part of your style and you're comfortable with it.

• It depends on the guy, but I prefer long hair.

• It depends.Personally I like them both...but it really matters if it suits your face shape.

• i personaly don't care if a guy has long or short hair. but I do like guys with long hair more.

• Short!

• I don't like guys with a long hair.

• NOw I'm worried about dating guys with hair longer then mine. lol. All these girls keep saying that guys should not have longer hair then there girlfriends, so now what about guys not wanting to have longer hair then there girlfriends?

Would you date some one with hair shorter then you? :-)

• I'm a guy and my best preference is to have a girlfriend with a long healthy hair down to her waist who wants to shave my head. Seeing her hair much longer than mine is a turn on for me but her complaints about my hair length are very alluring.

This kind of girl is the ideal for me, but in a real world, a girl with a shorter hair than me is not the ideal, but she can be attractive for me.

• It's hot.. What ethnicity are you? {If you don't mind answering} I think it looks much better on darker complexion.. I have dated latin american guys & Native American, & they all had hair longer then mine.. Down to the middle of there back.. Butt would be a bit much for ME, but it is your hair.. :-)

Just keep it CLEAN & Kept... You can't go wrong.. :-)

• Im looking at growing my hair but not past the shoulders that's to long,just want it long enough to get in a pony

• The Mexican... Yes. I am interesting - isn't the whole world ? :-)

• Yes.. what's your name

• i like long hair on boys but at most to the shoulder or a little below, but as long as ur saying just sounds gross. from the back people probably mistake you for a girl... =l

• short! I don't like the style of guys with ponytails... :P

• i really really dislike long hair on guys. it makes an attractive guy ugly to me.

What Guys Said 0