What do and don't you like about yourself?

Or would you change anything at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality wise, I like myself just fine. I wish I were a bit more assertive, though.

In terms of appearance, I would love to have a stronger jaw line. And a smaller butt. I seem to put on most of my weight there, and I'm not too happy about that.

What Girls Said 7

• There are not that many things that I really dislike about myself. Physically the only thing that bothers me is my nose. I ran into a door when I was little, and broke it, so now it's kind of flatter on the bone part of it. Personality wise I would would really only change how shy I am around guys that I find attractive. Overall, I'm pretty comfortable with myself I think.

• I'm constantly changing. I can always be a better person. I never want to remain static. I want to always change and grow and stretch into who I am at my utmost potential. I enjoy myself, I enjoy being in this body, and I would never want to be a replicate of another person - so in that sense, yes, I want to remain myself forever - but there is really no way for me to become some one else, so I feel that is a moot point... regardless of whether I like or dislike myself, I can only be me... the constantly changing and growing me.

• Honestly, I wouldn't change anything. Sure, there are things that I don't like about myself, but I know I would just hate myself more if I did.

For example, if I wanted curly hair instead of my plain ol' straight hair. Curly hair is gorgeous, but in the long run, it is more maitenance and I know that I am sure not willing to put the time into it.

• I like my personality, but I think I let my anxieties make decisions for me too often.

Physically, I've never really liked my legs, especially my thighs. I can slim down everywhere else, but I feel like my thighs never change no matter what I do.

• any honest girl can list things she doesn't like about herself. For me, it's fat thighs, acne breakous and no ass.

• i like my body so I would have to say I would like to be more out going.

• I hate absolutely everything about myself.

What Guys Said 7

• I wish I had a better smile. And I'm really not tryin to brag when I say I wish I wasn't suuuuch a sweet guy. Because I really don't like it. Like 95% of girls can't stand super nice guys and can't be with a guy if he doesn't give a chase of some sort

• I do like that I am compassionate and caring, empathetic but firm, intelligent but silly and that I'm a huge dork.

I don't like my weight, my style of dress, some of my manerisms, the needy girls I attract or that I'm the cuddly kind of guy who frequently gets walked on.

Would I change anything? Probably. I'd like to be much more decisive. I'd like to be a bit more forceful with some things, and I most certainly would like to change my weight.

Bonus that I'm already addressing my weight. Once that's done, I'll alter my style of dress. Then I'll tackle public speaking and decisiveness.

• The only reason I would change is for the better of myself and the people that are my very close friends and family.The one thing I'm working on is that with my actions that I can show people that I care but with my words it comes across that I'm prideful when I' m trying to be sincere with my words that's what I'm working ,on its not easy to change in one full swoop.what I love about changing it takes time and lots of effort and if it didn't take time and effort what would be the point.

• Like: My eyes, my smile, and my muscles and abs from working out. (not trying to be an ass I swear lol)

Dislike: My lack of self confediance, and my poor social skills. ;(

• I hate how I was deaf, and mute at one point, and now that I suffer from Chron's and ibs. I like that I have a lovely hair line and a lovely smile. I would change my illness

• I hte that I'm shy and that I have really really low self confidence

but I like that I make my friends laugh and that I'm athletic

• I hate everything about myself because I always have and still do, struggling to make new friends.

• Because I have bad social skills because of asperger syndrome, I wish I did not have it, that's the reason why I'm a loner.

• I wish I was more outgoing and had more friends, but having A.S. makes it tough.

• I like my body, personality, how I think about things etc. ;)

I don't like the downside of how I think about things, it confuses me. lol

I wouldn't change a thing. :)