Is it OK for guys to have wandering eyes?

my friend says its a normal thing for guys to look at hot girls if they pass by. Is that ok if the guy is already involved in a serious relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is natural for a guy to look. It is almost a reflex for them to do so. BUT, it is completely uncool, especially for a guy in his 30's and beyond, to be so obvious that they get caught doing it. I can say most guys learn quickly how to be pretty sly about checking girls out. Even if they are single they realize a lot of girls wouldn't appreciate a guy gawking at them in a way that is obvious and they certainly know if they are in a relationship their woman won't appreciate catching them in the act.

I am not threatened by it personally. I used to spot hot girls and point them out to my last boyfriend. Not like they are going to go pick up on the girl. And, hey, if I think the girl is attractive how can I expect my man not to.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes it is totally normal for a guy to notice a "hot" girl who they happen to see, especially if she is dressed or positioned in a revealing way. On the other hand, that does not mean they need to give in to the temptation to look constantly! I have been happily married many years and still tend to notice other women a fair amount, but really try not to make a habit of it, which is more respectful of them and nicer to my wife. If your guy doesn't see the need to do this there may be an issue.

What Girls Said 3

• If I were out with a guy and he was obviously eyeing someone else, I would be offended. I suppose it is only naturally for guys to look at girls, but it can be done it a subtle way as not to embarrass everyone involved.

• People naturally notice people who are attractive. So long as the guy doesn't act on it, I see no issue with a wadering eye.

• I'd say it is not uncommon, and looking alone is nothing to be too concerned about