What do you think about jail bait-eye candy?

basically because I'm 20 and I work in a library right next to a high school. I get the occasional high school girl who looks good to the eyes...hot basically...but I can't date or f--- them because its illegal (unless they're 16 as the dating age for my state is 16 f------is 18)...can I still look? or do you think its creepy?

Most Helpful Guy

• ok a lot of my friends argue with me about this. I'm 18 (and won't b 19 for a while) and a sophomore in college. IMO, I don't think its wrong if I dated a 17 year old (probably high school senior), but that's mainly because I'm pretty damn close to that age... HOWEVER, the question to me isn't 'should I date?' but more 'would I WANT to date?'. Would you rather date/f*** a high school student? or someone older? theoretically more matured in a phyical and mental aspect.

But anyways to answer your question, I personally think a 20 year old and a 16 year old don't match, for many many reasons that I won't get into.. but yea I think 18+ is fine for 20y/o

my opinion

What Girls Said 1

• Ok I'm in high school and I notice older guys looking at me and it's whatever. If you are only 20 then it's not creepy, you are just looking cause she is hot. Looking doesn't matter unless you stare for awhile, then that can be creepy.

What Guys Said 1

• Is it okay to look? Yes.

Is it okay to leer, stare and get obsessed? No.

Find a girl who's about 18 to 22...