What do you think of sequin leggings (picture)?

What do you think of these kinds of leggings? I really like them but I don't want people to think I'm just looking for attention or something. Are they too flashy? If you saw a girl wearing them would you think she was just looking for attention? Thank you! http://i.imgur.com/tCZhxtN.jpg

0|0
11|9

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I would think the girl wears what she likes to wear. Who cares what other people think.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I like jeans best!

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too flashy. They would be taking all the attention. Forget about people looking at your face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do like most leggings, but those ones are somewhat brash.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings always look nice. Those in the picture are good.

0|0
    0|0
  • sexy I would love for my girl to wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look very nice!

0|0
    0|0
  • Discusting yuk :(

0|0
    0|0
  • little extreme

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely unflattering from my point of view. I think it would make the hottest girl drop 3 points.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• They're super cute but I would be afraid to wash them! The most important thing is if you like them! Don't worry about other people's silly opinions. At. All.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have sequin leggings they tore apart I wore them so much

1|0
    0|0
  • Um I think they could be pulled off with the right outfit. I love seeing people wear dating shit

0|0
    0|0
  • I myself would never wear these. Personally I find them a bit too costumey and not very appropriate for every day where (like what if I were to run into my boss?). But whatever floats your boat, if you can rock them why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh they're a bit much more like pants for like out to the club or something lol honestly lol. It depends on what you plan on pairing it with and when and where you plan on wearing it

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not my style but it's none of my business if other people wear them. To each there own.

0|0
    0|0
  • ABORT ABORT ABORT... absolutely hideous

0|0
    0|0
  • They are actually pretty nice and stylish

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too flashy for me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • too eccentric