Bra shopping! ?

Do you like it, love it or hate it????? where do you usually buy from? ?

I hate bra shopping it's the worse! !

• love it
  • like it
  • hate it
  • I'm a guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I HATE BRA SHOPPING.

Everytime I'm there, I have to get refitted as if my boobs keeping changing sizes. Then after 40 minutes of picking the 3 bras I like, I gotta try them on. Change sizes if I must (because the fitter fit me incorrectly)
    Then 20 more minutes to find matching panties that cover ass cheeks. By the time it's all over, the mall is closing.

What Guys Said 24

• The last time my wife bought bras, it was in a small boutique. She brought me into the fitting room (with the sales clerk's knowledge ), and tried on five different pair. We purchased the three that we liked the most.

With a larger bust, my wife finds bras are expensive. At as much as $100 ea, they should fit, be comfortable, be pretty, well constructed and flattering.

I also deserved the comfortable chair that they had for me to sit in -- it was a cheap sales commission.

All in all, I'd have to say that bra shopping can be a really fun time.

• It might be fun if I'm in the changing room with her.

• I'm a guy just enjoying my guy privilege of not needing to go to a fitters to get my junk fitted

• If my gf (that I don't have) wanted me to go bra shopping with her I would, I love helping girls go shopping :)

• I used to pick it up for this girl who I was really serious with about marriage and stuff. I used to love it alright to shop for everything with and for her which ofcourse included bras :-D

But guess I got to vote 'D' cause I am and it's technically so but else it's 'A' :-D ha ha

• that's awesome I love the amount of guys who don't mind going..😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

• thankfully here it is so, I don't have a ANY guy friend who'd go bra shopping for a girl - the moment you mention it, they make themselves scarce cause they don't want to be caught dead shopping women's stuff least undergarments lol

• I would go with you in a heartbeat! - Uh - What do you mean alone? Never mind, then, that killed my day.

• Shopping with a woman for clothes - Oh Joy!!

• I like helping pick out stuff for my gf... I know her size, likes & dislikes. So I shop all the time for her.

I have bought her bras and panties, shoes, boots, jeans, jackets, you name it and she wears them all on a regular basis.

• I could help you with this.

• Wow this poll is so evenly split!

• I know haven't seen one of those lately 😋😋😋😋😋😛😛😛😛

• Dont necasarliy like it. But have been with her shopping for bras and undies. I always pick out the sexy or slutty stuff for her to try first. Lol

• because it takes forever? ?

• Yeah , sonetimes it does take long time. But it does help if I ge to be near dressing room as she tries them all on. Lol

• Can't say I've ever gone

• If you were my gf, I never gonna let you down the things you don't like. Instead of this I personally go to shopping for you...
    In other words if you hate bra shopping.
    Come join me, be my of...
    Hahahaha ;)
    sorry*-*

• well aren't you sweet..😊😊😊😊

• Hahaha no. I'm just like that. Clever and stupid :/

First one was the true opinion where as the othere one is what was I thinking after your comment.
      but You've to agree on me that I share at least a Most *-*Honest Opinion :D

• haha most honest opinion excluding the girls perhaps. . it was very sweet.

• I enjoy going out with my gf.
    It is fun to buy cloths with her, specially bras and such. She also asks me what would look good on her and I just say that the whole store looks great on her.

• I know I'm going to sound like a dirty old guy, but I enjoy watching women come in and out of Victoria's secret. After shopping for bras thongs, and g-strings.

• I love to wear black bras and leapord print bras every women should wear those so they can arouse me

• I have always loved it , I get to pick out the easy to get into & off Skimpy ones for her & get to see her try them on for me when we get back home !! I Love TiTs !!!

• can we come and watch you model? :)

• It's one of life's best pleasures

• Bra shopping with the ex used to be a blast. Usually ended with a happy ending too.

• im guy hahahhahahahahha

• Oops... lol regardless of what i clicked i assure u i dont buy bras...

• I usually have to buy sports bras at Target, when no one is looking. I can't go into the lingerie section, or even a dedicated store like Victoria's Secret without raising suspicious (since I am extremely fat with bitch-tits, they will know I am virgin).

• 0|0
    • what is that off of

• yes of course

• Kisses
      ,.,,.,.

What Girls Said 52

• The only thing I hate more than shopping for jeans is shopping for bras. I went to the store the other day and the had a total of three bras in my size. Not three styles! Three bras. And there's no industry standard or even brand standard so it's super hard to shop online.

• ugh I hate jeans shopping too.. but it's easier than bras lol. I hate when you have to ONLY get 1 style! !

• IKR? What kind of monster makes a girl decide between skinny and boyfriend cut?

• they're so mean

• Hate. It.

Like with a passion. Having big boobs makes it the most difficult and frustrating experience ever.

• i actually really really enjoy it lmao.

i buy either from specific lingerie stores or from Myer, which is our version of Macys.

it's pretty funny here tho because at almost every lingerie store you'll see like all the middle aged men waiting outside on their phones and the young men inside with her hahaha:P

• US stores don't understand bra sizing so I have to buy online to get a correctly fitting bra even though I'm average sized (30F/FF). Me: http://imgur.com/a/m71Li

I actually hated shopping in stores before I learned about modern bra sizing. Nothing ever fit right and I thought it was because my body was weird. Now I do like shopping online because there are so many more cute options but I dislike not being able to try things on right away and having to send them back.

• so how did you learn the new size?

• I will look into it

• @ekc8295.. Do you know only today I made a huge mistake by purchasing on line, three new bras all from Next (UK Company) and found them to be completely different.. Two of them (one black one white) which I must confess are the same manufacturer are too small in the band, and the third (a gorgeous pink one) is too small in the cup, and is also the wrong shape cup at that!

I've learnt my lesson well, and guess what is being returned almost as I write this! :)

Along with millions of other women I shout.. "BRA SHOPPING IS A DEFINITE NIGHTMARE"

As an afterthought I wonder just how the guys would fair if they had this to do! lol

• I hate it because it's hard to find my size and when I do, I don't get a large selection like other sizes.

• I actually hate shopping for clothes in general.

• Totally hate it. They never got my size and if they have it, The straps are too long. I also only wear more neutral bras, so white, black, beige etc without push-up is a must, but unfortunately, almost every bra is with push-up these days. Bra shopping always takes me 2 hours.

• if not longer, I like black bras usually but I also like the fun ones with prints, but it's difficult to find my size. they're DD when I go bra shopping I wish they would shrink.. lol

• They don't literally say it, but the cup-size often doesn't go above cup C when you have a size 32 or less. So I always assume they mean something like that.

• oh... ll gotcha

• I like shopping, especially when it's for my guy, I absolutely hate shopping for a bra! I'm a small B cup in some and an A cup in others so I can't just grab one and go, I usually have to try on whole bunch just to find one nice one!

• Before my breast reduction it was always a complete and utter nightmare!

In many ways it still is (isn't it every woman's worse nightmare) but at least I do find it somewhat more enjoyable. :)

• what are you know if you don't mind asking.

• @Rcjh1987 .. Of course I don't mind you asking :) .. Am now a very comfortable 34C and as well has having virtually no more excruciating back/neck pain, am also completely happy that I can once again look down and see my feet! lol..

Naturally my bra shopping has been made so much easier as well, as I can now buy bras straight off the self, without having to have them custom made. :)

• awwww I'm happy for you hun..

• I hate it because it's expensive. I shop online from Victoria's Secret. I refuse to wear a bra from anywhere else.

Actually just got a bra in the mail yesterday from them. It's super nice and my boobs look fantastic, but it's not the color I thought it was going to be. Oh well.

• I love it! its so fun to pick out pretty bras, even if you're the only one who sees them! I usually go to VS because they have all types and larger sizes, and really good quality bras. I totally understand how it can be frustrating trying on tons of bras. If you go to VS they will size you and help you find good styles for you!

• Hate it just as much as I hate bras.

• lol completely understand I refuse to sleep in them

• haha right? ? me either

• I'm 18 and I have never bought my own bras. My parents do.
    I AM NOT ASHAMED lol

• Hate it because it makes me self conscious. All the bras that fit me (I only have 3 atm) are all from VS.

• Well I will confess my boobs don't like anything but the same bra over and over...

• I hate it, so I found a certain type of bra that I like and I just buy them in a million different colors now lol

• I hate it! I'm a little picky and have a really hard time finding a bra that's comfy and cute. I usually end up buying multiple of the same one.

• I don't mind it. I like shopping anyways. I'm partial to VS, they're a little expensive but I feel the quality is worth it.

• I hate it. When I find one that fits good & is comfy I buy as many as I can. lol hahaha

• i love ittttt...

• I love it!! I love shopping in general really but not shoes alone bc I have to have clothes to match it. But anyway yes I love bra shopping and going to VS is my fav!

• I am ok with it. Like it I guess? I go and buy. I am very practical. It takes me few minutes.

• Well I'm from the UK so telling you places I shop won't really matter :)
    I know my size finally for a change so that helps, then again I do have a major underwear and well, shopping problem. Have a few which I haven't even worn yet, but I make sure to sort it out by everyday bra, sexy bra and work/most comfy bras for sports as well

• I could see categorizing them.

• Usually when you Have to do something you don't really Want to, so when it changes it will be a lot easier. Would like to help with places but never been to US

• awww your sweet thanks I might try Victoria Secret

• I love it! Omg! The styles, material and colour! 😍 haha

Freaking lingerie sets! 🙈

• I like/ love bras because I love lingerie, underwear and fashion. I think once you find the right size its more enjoyable. but actually shopping for them i don't enjoy.

• Hate it. I have bigger boobs and all you get are granny bras. Sucks.

• bra shopping is a pain in the ass

• I love it when I can afford to buy "many"... cause they're so damn expensive! :/
    Usually VS

• Hate it, I won't go bra shopping unless I really really really need it.

• I love it... lol. :)

• More from Girls
    22