Pretty tattoos for women?

I was just curious what kind of tattoos to guys find attractive on a woman? I know that many guys dislike them but there must be something that would make a pretty and appealing ink:) What and where? Colors?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• http://i.imgur.com/0EYUZfn.jpg
    I think that's attractive

• My wife has a single piece that starts on her right foot and ends on her right wrist. She's 45 and it's a detailed garden that still needs hours of work to finish. I love it, and many find itstrikingly beautiful.

• Tattoos are awesome. a friend i know wants like shell all over her back getting smaller as they get higher. maybe that's something?

• I have a koi on my back already. I'm thinking of putting a lotus flower behind it.

• I think every tattoo can be pretty if you put time in creating how you want it. If you just don't rush it and do some research you're good ^^

• I'm pretty excited about it:)

• If you are wealthy and dont plan to travel outside the US or Europe go for it. If you are ever before a judge make sure you have a very good attorney and cover up.

• I have lived in both US and Europe:) What is the issue in the remaining continents in regards to tattoos, please? @parkway

• Now at this moment a gf cannot get a visa to China and Japan due to her ink. The top 4 wealthiest countries will not permit you in with ink if listed in a common search. I know that if you arrive in some countries and they see ink you are detained for the next flight home. The problem is Moral Turpitude and God. Most criminals have ink. There are so many reasons.

• I'm certainly no criminal but that's interesting. Thank you🌹

• My ex-girlfriend had a tattoo in the back of her neck and i just loved it.

• There are no "pretty" tattoos. Bodily graffiti only demeans you and your natural beauty, and says nothing good about your character.

• I am not a fan of large tattoos on anyone. but a small one strategically placed would be enticing

• I srsly can't think of any tattoo. The female body is fucking exquisite when naked, any ink on it taints it.

• Not into tats on chicks... sorry.

What Girls Said 2

• Men are not that fond of tattoos, even if they have them themselves. These "purists" annoy me, but it is what it is. Get whatever you think is beautiful, because at the end of the day, you'll have to live with it. For example, I have a golden brown spider on my thigh and I think it's beautiful, even if most people don't agree.

• It makes you happy though so really that's good enough:)

• @sobg71124 Completely baseless assumptions. And again telling me what I'm gonna think. Another baseless assumption. You're really on a roll, aren't you? I can tell you one thing, you for sure are not the kind of man I want to attract, based both on what you said here and on your picture.

• And you won't. If you get tattoos you will likely attract some low-life loser who lives in his mother's basement and snorts glue all day, instead of a decent guy to marry you.

• I have two tattoos one on my shoulder and one on my foot they are both pretty & easy to cover. The one on my shoulder is a butterfly and on my foot is an elephant they both have meaning and I love them. Cute meaningful tattoos are awesome on girls. Color isn't that relevant & it hurts