I weigh a lot but I don't know why?

I weighed 10 stone the last time I checked. I am 5ft 1 yet I hardly eat anything. My friends even tell me that I check what I eat for no reason, they eat so much in a day compared to me and say that. I would say I look chubby though, even though boys tell me that I'm not. I've tried going gym 3 times a week but I didn't loose any weight. Do you think I weigh a lot for my height? argh
here's a sh*t picture to show my body but it'll do:
http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/e15/11005044_338862982979448_316810197_n.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• oh ghosh girl's problems.. you're looking okay, just smile more:)

What Guys Said 4

• here ya go
    scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../...8_316810197_n.jpg

anyways in that picture you look completely fine. but that's based solely off the picture. the clothes is hiding most of the features on your body. its just your genetics.

• 10 stone is just out of the healthy weight zone on a BMI scale. You look fine to me, if you're having trouble losing weight it might be a glandular thing, see a doctor to rule that out.

• It's because you don't eat anything. You need to eat more in order to lose weight; a low calorific value can cause people to actually store more fat than normal because their bodies have decided that they are starving.

• firstly, exercising doesn't make you lose weight, if you want to lose weight then go on a low carb diet, also your picture covers up you body so it was pointless

What Girls Said 1

• On your picture, you don't look fat. In your gym, ask that they measure your muscle and fat content. If you gained muscle, its normal your weight is still the sma, but then your body must look more toned. I am 165m and weigh 62 kg, but I sport a lot.