Guys, do you find Indian women ugly? Why don't guys like them?

What's so bad about indian women?

79

Most Helpful Guy

• who said we don't?

i like them as i like all ethnicities basically

What Guys Said 78

• I have met some really beautiful Indian women of all ages. The reason some American guys may be hesitant to date an Indian girl, is because of the higher probability of "culture clash".

• I find some of them really hot.

• Not ugly and today I had a brother sister come into my showroom that are Indian the sister was pretty attractive. :o

• I don't think classifying people by civilization gives a good idea of what does someone look like lol
    Cos... India is a pretty damn big country with a VERY diverse heritage. Saying someone's Indian tells about as much as saying someone's African.

• I think Indian women are very beautiful. Mindy Kaling is an Indian-American actress and I would totally bang her.

• Guys generally don't care about race and skin color. And if guys don't approach certain girls, it's because a lot think those girls won't date them because of their race. I mean it's been 3 minutes since you asked yet you already have 5 answers from guys. When Indian guys ask girls on here whether they would date Indian men or not, you never or rarely ever get 5 girls answering the question.

• 1|2
    • how can I attract an Indian girl

• Simply just talking to one and of course having a good personality (:

• Nothing!! That's the short answer. It's just down to personality, regardless of race, colour, creede, age, the colour of your eyes, or anything else.

• I've been attracted to some indian women. They are just as good as any other group of women in my book

• No, not at all. There are a LOT of beautiful Indian women, as well as women of all nationalities :)

www.buzzfeed.com/.../7-moments-that-are-terrifying-for-indecisive-people
    She is kinda my celebrity crush at the moment lol (I know she's not a celebrity, but she's more famous than me)

• That's just not true. Richard Sharpe found an Indian woman very attractive in episode 16.

images5.fanpop.com/.../...n-31061494-1703-2560.jpg

• Personally, I love Indian women. I just love the culture, period. I love Bollywood movies and watch them all the time. My fav actress is Kajol, man she's so beautiful! I would love to marry an Indian woman some day. They are so respectful and know how to cook (I love Indian food).
    There's this beautiful Indian lady here at work, I have the biggest crush on her. Too bad she's married! :(

• I have always found Indians attractive; all women really. I tried to date a few in college but most said that their family wouldn't approve of dating a white guy...

• Some I find attractive. I'm not a fan of the large noses they tend to have. I've seem to have had a falling out in having an interest in dating women outside of my own race these days for some reason anyways. I guess I just want the girl I'm with to be white.

It's not that Indian women are ugly. It is just my preference, and we all have different preferences.

• I live in an area that has a huge Indian community. What I have noticed is Indians don't age well... at all. This guy I thought he was fifty and he was 32. This woman I thought she was my age and she was 21. I don't see too many Indian women that I find attractive. There have been a few drop dead gorgeous ones but I get close enough and the culture. I noticed doesn't wear deodorant. That's hard for me. To me its not clean.

• Just like all other races. Some are attractive and some aren't.

The accent takes me a little getting used to for some thought.

• I don't find Indian women ugly.
    I am aware that many, many of them are sexually dysfunctional. That could just be a result of religious and cultural brainwashing, which convinces them that sex is immoral and dirty.
    30%- 40% of marriages in India are unconsummated at one or 2 years after the wedding. Some Indian women only force themselves to have sex, so that they can have children, and at no other time. Some even have trouble doing it for that, and some marriages are unconsummated at 15 years or more.

A sex life like that would be a fate worse than death.

• All i'm saying is my girlfriend is indian and she completely proves this point wrong

• I don't find Indian women ugly. I'm sure there are some who do because there is always someone who finds anything ugly but that is their problem.

• There is nothing like this... My girlfriend is also Indian and so Beautiful that I can't stop kissing her... lol

• Indian women ugly... hummm, not sure about that

www.pinkvilla.com/.../pcgues2.jpg

• Lol, are you kidding?
    Sunny Leone, Sahara are my favorite p*rn stars ;)
    Apart joke I personally like Indian women more attractive because of their adaptability. They look hot in any dress...
    Or might I cn say FLAWLESS*-*
    Without dress ;)

• Woah! No one is ugly! Most men want a women because she is pretty or she can be a party in your *ahem* bed. Men can just be dirty sometimes.

Hope this helped!

• Indian women can be beautiful like any other women on this earth

• I've met some beautiful Indian girls and some not so beautiful, just like all other women. However, I'd be concerned about cultural differences, but more importantly, I don't like curry and I've known many Indians who eat so much curry they smell like it. That would turn me off.

• To be frank I'm very very attracted to indian women and they are pretty common in my country (Malaysia) I personally would like to date them but they don't seem to date guys from another race tho. (I'm Chinese)

• I like Indian girls faces, they're almolst always cute, however I am an ass man and they tend not to have much of that.

• I don't find them ugly.

• I've never met one... but I guess it depends on the woman (individually), as it happens with any other race ;)

• I don't find them bad at all. I think they're very cute looking.

• More from Guys
    48