What exactly do guys look for at first sight in a girl?

I would like to know as many people's opinion on this topic as possible!Do you go for the looks or the personality or her behavior in general with others...

Most Helpful Guy

• At first sight, its the looks. We can't know how someone's personality or how intelligent they are from looking at them. I've been saying this for a while: We come for the looks, and we stay for the personality. I'm pretty sure that's how everyone works.

What Guys Said 3

• Looks get attention for a few seconds, personality gets a long conversation, laughing and smiling and calm personality grabs the imagination.

Looks are not that important but I know what I am looking for so nothing can help if it doesn't work in that mix.

• I usually notice a girls looks first, I think that's a given as you do need some kind of visual click. Yet I'm also not shallow and will give any girl a chance as after awhile the personality will be the one you truly fall for. I mean hey, you can date the sexiest girl alive but if she's a completely stuck-up girl, won't go far.

• its tough at first you just get a simple look at them so there general appearance is what you notice , if you get a chance to talk to them you start to get a feel for there personality , but at first its very tough , you sort of just go for the girls you like for whatever reasons . maybe they were cute or something .

What Girls Said 0