Do you ever feel as though you never have enough clothing?

I'm packing up to go on vacation and even though I have a closet packed with clothing and more in bins. I feel as though I don't have enough.

• Yes - All the time
    70% (16)33% (5)55% (21)Vote
  • No - I have more than enough
    4% (1)47% (7)21% (8)Vote
  • Sometimes
    26% (6)13% (2)21% (8)Vote
  • See Results
    0% (0)7% (1)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I've never seen such a divide between the sexes.

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I pick A. even i have 3full closet, I still feel don't have cloth :(

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Omg, yes. All the time.

1|2
    0|0
  • Rarely, but it happens. It's that stupid mindset of "Just in case" where I think a shirt may rip or I may do something that I know I'm not gonna do. I resist that urge, because whenever I don't, I end up not wearing half of the clothes I bring with me.

0|1
    0|0
    • I know.. 60% of what I own is in the "What was I thinking, I'll never wear this again" pile.

• Can relate. I have a big pile of old clothing to wear around the house, but I only actually wear 2 shirts and 2 pairs of pants. The rest is useless.

Do a big clean-up. You're probably gonna have regrets for a few days, but it feels so good to open your closet and only have useful stuff in there.

• yep... doing that as we speak.

• Yes. And then the bank freezes my debit card.

0|0
    0|0
  • I fold my clothes into triangles to make more room so I can fit more clothes. I fold them the same way you'd fold the American flag.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can buy a bag full of new clothes and still feel like I don't have enough. Shopaholic on the making

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that I don't have enough clothes, I don't have enough flattering clothes.. smh.. I swear I eat an oreo and gain 3 lbs...

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely lol but you're speaking to a shopaholic soooo... haha Gonna get new jeans on Saturdaaaayyyy

0|1
    0|0
    • gurlll I'm right behind you on that one... *snaps fingers*

• Lmfao you a cool dude

What Guys Said 5

• I always have what I need. If you feel like you don't have enough then try creating different combinations. Mixing clothes. It will make it seem as if you have more clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have more than enough, I don't need any more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alls I needs is my birthday suit!

0|0
    0|0
  • I not worn or owned clothing since about ten years old.
    I thought only females say they don't have enough clothing.

0|0
    0|1