Leggings trousers or not trousers?

One of the great debates of our time, are they considered outdoor wear leggings??

Perhaps the most divisively, the dress code takes a hard-line approach to leggings — one of the great spandex-related feminist controversies of our time.
Leggings trousers or not trousers???

• yes
    26% (6)40% (4)30% (10)Vote
  • no
    35% (8)10% (1)27% (9)Vote
  • stop caring so much
    9% (2)30% (3)15% (5)Vote
  • I wear what I want
    30% (7)20% (2)28% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• They aren't pants, but they are really cute with the right outfit, and they are easy to buy to make your butt look fantastic. I mean I prefer jeans but I know people who only ever wear leggings, so I would say they aren't pants, but I won't judge if you wear them as pants. If you buy thick ones, they are just like yoga pants that don't flare at the bottom!
    Those ones from tna that are see through and people wear them to yoga class are NOT pants, and shouldn't be worn to yoga class. Seriously I really don't want to see that.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• They're leggings. They're their own thing.

1|1
    0|0
  • They are trousers, they are just like skinny jeans with a different material.
    I don't know why some guys like to over sexualize everything.

It's honestly the only reason why leggings why leggings are banned at schools.

Because some guys can't control themselves.

0|1
    0|0
  • TIGHTS ARE NOT FUCKING PANTS. STOP IT.

That's my 2 cents...

2|0
    0|1
  • No, that's not trouser. She wore leggings

0|0
    0|1
  • Does it matter?

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not trousers, they're leggings. You can wear them as "bottoms" though. Don't let perverted men stop you from wearing them if you want to.

0|0
    0|1
  • Tights are not pants

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Wasn't aware this was even up for debate

They are made of a different material and they look different so I would say they aren't trousers. They are Spandex/yoga pants

0|1
    0|0
  • They are so hot. I consider them as trousers

0|2
    1|0
  • I like them

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings are trousers/pants, but tights are definitely not pants (leggings are not the same as tights).
    Definitions of leggings: 1. "Tight-fitting stretch trousers, typically worn by women or girls"; 2. "Close-fitting knit pants"; 3. "Very tight trousers made from a material that stretches easily, usually worn by women"; 4. "Trousers worn by women and girls that stretch and fit very closely to their legs"; 5. "Close-fitting trousers worn by women and children".

dictionary.cambridge.org/.../leggings

www.oxforddictionaries.com/.../leggings

www.macmillandictionary.com/.../leggings

0|1
    0|0