Girls which style do you prefer?

What do girls like the most. Im personally streetwearing. Long plane white tees over green cargo jeans with a green pilot jack. Or all black rocking air forces in white. Maybe to colorize abut i wear flannels around the waist.
What do you girls like the most?

• Streetstyle (h&m, zara, north face etc...)
    41% (11)44% (4)42% (15)Vote
  • Classic (ralph lauren, mccregor etc)
    37% (10)0% (0)28% (10)Vote
  • Casual (jack and jones, superdry, hollister etc..)
    22% (6)56% (5)30% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Streetstyle for me

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Dude, Classic. How can you go wrong with looking like a Billionaire at Starbucks? If you actually go to Starbucks in such attire, expect your face to be all over Tumblr. Out with Alex from Target.

1|1
    0|0
    • i dont like it very much, since everyone has it. Its like ill see several people wearing the same jacket and shit

• I like zara and h&m clothes on daily basis but I choose classic designer style for the win :-)

0|1
    0|0
    • its a matter of taste, but i dont like ordinary and plain

• streetstyle clothes owns my heart :)

0|1
    0|0
    • well your opinion on latvians was very precise aswel :)

• Oh, thanks.
      Have you ever been in Latvia? (just asking)

• nope, id like to go sometime, it has a very sexual reputation here. Might give it a try some day :)

• Jeans and a t-shirt...

0|1
    0|0
  • Forever 21 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • H&M is a favorite of mine. Definitely have a Streetstyle love. I'm actually going to major in fashion merchandising :)

0|1
    0|0
  • A mix of causal & streetstyle [hollister, northface, h&m, etc]

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted A, love streetstyle!

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont know what streetstyle is considered? i'd probably prefer a plain white tee with green cargo jens and the jacket. or a flannel would be cute too. as for the poll I don't know which to choose. i dont know what half of those options are lol. i like simple clothes on a guy though. not too overthought or flashy.. simple jeans/cargo jeans with a shirt an a flannel or jacket is super cute.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• shirt, pants, shoes.

0|0
    0|0