Do you think Amal Clooney is pretty?

She is very pretty but considering that George Clooney could have any girl he wanted, I am surprised he married her. I know she is a human rights lawyer but she was worth only $2 million compared to Clooney's 200 - 250 000 000 before he had to pay for the wedding in Venice.

Most Helpful Guy

• She is very beautiful! she is also intelligent and passionate
    he chose the right woman to marry thats for sure!

You can't put a price on a woman like that they are 1 in a billion

What Guys Said 6

• I agree with you.

We're led to believe that Clooney chose her for her personality. But, it's not as if the world is lacking in women who think the way she does. Every time I hear about Amal's views on this or that, I'm not at all surprised. She has the standard views that one would expect of someone of her background. I just don't see what is special about her.

• "George Clooney could have any girl he wanted"<--- is this a joke... the guy is ugly in my opinion and he's an old fart with grey hair now basically... how girls like him?

and no i'm not jelaous of a guy who's almost 55... gosh

• I saw her picture once a few months ago, yeah, she's attractive.
    He really shouldn't give a damn about how much she's worth, and even rich guys with a lot of options can like a woman's personality.

• Maybe he cares about who she is as a person?

• Well gee, maybe he cares about her for more than her looks.

Shallow much?

• "George Clooney could have any girl he wanted..."

Not sure about that. He's 53.

• But yeah, she's definitely attractive.

What Girls Said 1

• Well only he knows why he chose her. You can only contemplate. But isn't he known for serial dating?