Girls, is anyone else still wearing their winter clothes even though it's almost April?

I feel this is the longest I've ever worn my full on winter clothes. Anyone else like me? How did you dress today?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. I live in belgium and it is still cold here, but variable. So depending on the actual weather, I wear winter cloths (usually morning) or spring cloths (if I am lucky, afternoon). But I use a lot my bike in the city and thats cold when there is wind and no sun.

• That's brave of you to bike when it's cold! What is your outfit? I'm curious to hear about the style in Belgium!

• Depends. When I go work, I have to wear work cloths. But Then usually an extra fleece underneath and if its really freezing, gloves and head and ear cover. For sport: long pants (+rain pant when raining) and layers on top: tshirt (winter), top (spring), fleece (extra if its really freezing), wind stopper. And gloves or head cover when freezing.

• Glad to help

What Girls Said 14

• This week has been in the 70's, but Saturday will be in the 40's for the high, so I will be flip flopping with spring/winter clothes!

Today I wore a kimono and a tank top with jeans and tan flats.

• I do when I'm outdoors but as soon as I am inside a building I take off my winter clothes and put on my t-shirt. Where I live (Close to Toronto) it is FREEZING COLD most mornings. Afternoons and evenings are a little better.

• hahaha, what did you wear today if you don't mind me asking? Winter coat and all?

• I have been wearing the same winter jacket since November and inside I wore a long sports style t-shirt and a pair of glasses. I don't want to overdress cause I am trying to avoid the stigma of people thinking I'm a show off. I talk a lot in class.

• Where I live it is still winter. It was close to -20 C over the weekend. So yes I'm still wearing my winter clothes.

• Oh my god... how do you dress for that? I can't even imagine!!!

• Wow!!! Ok are you wearing a snowsuit at all times?

• No only when we ride the snowmobile. - 40 is the extreme don't go out much then

• Yeah unfortunately

• I wear my winter clothes all year round. So technically its not winter clothes but just regular clothes. Here winter doesn't get too bad.

• So you live in... like Florida? What are winter clothes like where you are?

• Agreed. I have on long pants, and a sweater, as well as a winter cap. I almost wore boots today and should have because it is raining and now my shoes are soaking wet :-(

• :) Do you still go for the winter coat too?

• I'm not much of a coat wearer. I usually just wear a hoodie, even in the winter unless I know I am going to be outside for an extended time

• omg I would freeze!!!

• Yeah! lmao it was cold as heck yesterday and today like what the hell! lol

• Yupp, its cold here and it snowing for a bit today.

• I'm wearing jeans & a long sleeve nike shirt.

• I wear summer clothes all the time cause it's always summer in qatar!

• Of course.
    Kinda..
    People start wearing shorts once it hits 30F, lol.

• Im still hanging onto winter too

• Me too! It snowed again last week. Today I wore long pants and a long shirt with my winter jacket.

• It takes ages to get warmer, so yes I personally still do.