I love to dye my hair, I can never just stay one color for more then 4 months.. How do you feel about women dying their hair?

I make a hot red head, but I love being blonde.. And I like to take it back to the dark side quite often. How do guy/girls feel about girls who dye their hair quiet often? Can it become annoying?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's totally fine every few months to change things about your look. Make yourself look interesting. Just don't change hair too often because that can be kind of unhealthy for the hair.

What Guys Said 8

• Its ok once in a blue moon but you keep it up your hair is going to look like a mop all stringy and dry

• I don't even notice most of the time.

• I dont really care as long its not some ridiculous color like purple or blue

• It all depends if the curtains match the drapes! hahahaha

• I like girls who keep things natural, not only their hair but in almost everything.

• The more you do to your hair, the more and faster you damage and kill it. You don't want to be 30, and not have hair, because you're doing too much too fast, too young

• Don't care what color her hair is as long as she wants me to pull it during sex.

• I love natural hair because it's what they really look like.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm with you on this one. I've been a deep red for a couple of years and getting bored of it now.. Planning on going a chocolate brown. Once you start dying your hair, the urge to change and experiment can get addictive lol. I don't see an issue with it though... people change their nail varnish and clothes all the time so what's the difference. If you feel like a new colour every now and then and it makes you feel good then go for it! :)

• I use to be like you. (Dying my hair as soon as I got free time at the hairdressers) I stopped though. It really kills your hair. Like really kills it 😢 I completely stopped and I'm letting my natural hair colour grow back out

• get you! i mean, i want a rainbow in head ahha not really butI love my natural black hair color so, i wouldn't, I had pink ombre hair once though :)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0271ed38dc.jpg

• I get you* in my head* but I* ahha

• Omg! I use to dye my hair red and have pink highlights!
      http://i57.tinypic.com/11rzyb9.jpg
      *the picture is like 2013* lol but I loved it! It was so hard to look after though. The pink was never permanent

• omgg i love it!! <3 you're so pretty! mine was hot pink, it almost looked red, but it was permanent so i decided to cut it lol

• It's fun!! But I could never dye my hair because it's black and whatever colour I put it doesn't come out lol :) by the way try purple highlights I think those might suit you.