I went to an event yesterday and I got stared at a lot? What's up?

Everywhere i went i got a lot of stares. I'm black and lightskinned, there were a lot of hispanic and black guys there. This has happened before at other events (primarily black and hispanic) and i got stared down a lot. Guys tried to talk to me, checked me out, and stood close to me. I was walking down the parking lot and they weren't talkingm just watching me walk. I'm not stunning or anything, just pretty. What was going on?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess you are pleasing to their eyes. Not many girls do that

• I don’t get a lot of attention normally. But when I’m around Hispanics and blacks I get stared at a lot.

• I guess I should lol. Thank u. :)

• thanks for mho

What Guys Said 5

• Hmm, let's suss this out. Did a friend give you a set of binoculars to look through right beforehand? Like the kind on the cartoons that leave the gag black circles around your eyes?

• Noo lol. I don't get it.

• I'm not getting your jokes.

• It isn't a joke. It is a suggestion as to why they were looking.

• I'm going to geuss you are visually pleasing. Embrace it.

• let me see if i give a fuck :D , no i dont

• Maybe in that part of town guys don't see too many girls like you

• Yeah, that might be it. I'm tall, dimples, and I have a small chest and a big butt so that combo probably is unusal.

• I don't know I think you girls have a switch that can make your sexiness appeal very string at times

• Very string? I don't know what that means?

• Did you wear a dress that was revealing?

• No. I just wore long pants (not tight) and a nice shirt with no cleavage or bare shoulders. My parents r strict

• well everyone gets a chance to be in the spotlight every now and then

• I guess. :))

What Girls Said 0