Why do we use the wrong hairstyles?

Have you notice that most people, if not all, (including ourselves) have the wrong haircut and use the wrong hairstyle?
Sometimes we wear clothing, colours and styles that do not match our face and body shapes and sizes, and skin colour.
Why is that?

Personally, I know what (how, when, where...) to wear, but the majority of the time I don't care.

Is it the same with you?

• Ignorance
  • Indifference
  • Both

Most Helpful Guy

• some are ignorant and just don't care

some just don't know what will look on them

Some dress for the body they want, instead of the body they HAVE

some do it on purpose to be "edgy"

some just have a different sense of what "fits together"

Most Helpful Girl

• In some cases it's ignorance. In some cases it's indifference. Sometimes it's a conscious choise, just because you feel like it, or a fashion statement.

What Guys Said 5

• Wrong head shape or hairline probably.

• I shave my head

Problem solved

• There is a... wrong hairstyle?

I guess it's ignorance for me

• I don't wear a hairstyle that suits me, because there is no hairstyle that suits me. My hair is thick, and wavy, and fluffy. I fucking hate it, because of it i cannot have any legitimate hairstyle. Its just semi-long and a thick, wavy, fluffy mess...

• Because it's hard to know what is the right hairstyle

What Girls Said 7

• I know what suits me best and it's different from what others think suits me best. I have thin hair which works best if it's short. Otherwise, my scalp becomes exposed. Most people don't realize this and say I'd look better with long hair, when that's not true at all.

• I don't care.
    Having short hair (pixie) a lot of people go, oh you would look so pretty with long hair.
    I don't think people care what others think, all that matters is what that person thinks themselves.

• I wear whatever I think looks good on me when out in public.
    In the town I live, the majority all wear scruffy, unwashed, unmatching clothing -- there's no such thing as fashion here.

• I think that it's mostly your opinon and some people choose not to bother with their hair because their afraid of drastic change. I don't know much about the clothes bit but a lot of clothes can be expensive

• It might be ignorance or indifference

• I hope I'm not one of them. It's just that we're scared to try new things bc it may look worse. (:

• I wear what makes me feel comfortable and confident. I dont care if it doesn't go with my complexion or body type.