What's sexier: Hair up or hair down?

What's hotter on a girl? Hair up or hair down? Is there a specific stlye you like? (High ponytail, pigtails, down and staight, wavy, etc)

Most Helpful Girl

• I always think hair down looks better than hair up. Unless you have a really thin face - then you might look good with a pony tail. Most people just look weird.

What Guys Said 7

• Either way can be hot as long as the style is attractive. Create waves, twists, buns, etc.

• Down... Down... Down

• When in a sporty attire, nothing hotter than that tennis cap and a high pony tail coming out if the rear of the cap.

In a formal or party attire, lose long or mid length hair is nice.

• Well i like heavens gate for my girl. She looks like a princess from mythological stories. I love it.

• Up can be hot

• On a cat, both. On a human, does it matter?

• Hair up show your neck

What Girls Said 6

• All I know is that I've been told I look "hot" with my hair up.
    So I usually wear it down.
    Anyway, it depends on the face shape, your facial features, the length of your neck, the length of your hair and other crap like that.

• Down. Long. Wavy.

Funny enough, my hair is up, short and straight.

• I feel prettier with my hair in a ponytail but I add hair sticks and things to it.

• Usually hair down is sexier.

• In my opinion is a ponytail or a bun. I all ways go for a pony tail :)

• My opinion is down. Unless you wear it down all the time, then high ponytails or buns look really sexy and cute