Why are desinger clothes so important?

I know women that judge a guy by what he's wearing, I mean who the hell cares if he's got hollister,diesel, ETC jeans on? Just because he's not wearing 70+ dollar jeans does not make him any less of a person. I mean I can go to walmart and get 3 pairs of decent jeans for what most people pay for one pair. So it makes little sense why women make such a fuss over if a guys wearing desinger brands.

Most Helpful Girl

• Argh man.. It's not about all the clothing designer brands. We don't pick a guy because his wearing a certain type of clothing brand over another..

I have my biker mates buy $9.00 jeans, doesn't make me think nothing about them. They rather spend money on filling up their fuel tanks and cruising around. I don't blame them. Money is worth spending more on other things..

What Girls Said 5

• I really don't think most people do that. No one goes around asking people their clothe's brand. If I thought you looked good in your outfit and later on learned that it came from Walmart, I wouldn't suddenly change my mind and think it was ugly.

• It's not. I wear Wallflower, Dickies, and whatever else I like and boys still like me. They could be wearing a t-shirt and jeans and that wouldn't change the way I feel about them. These women you know sound shallow.

• You don't need designer clothes to look nice. I just like when guys wear cute, fashionable attire. Usually it doesn't come from Walmart...

• I would say they are not unless its for work

• wuuuut sounds like you know EVERY SINGLE WOMAN on Earth...

What Guys Said 2

• You can get some good designer clothing; you have to be diligent. Ross, Marshalls, TJ Maxx all have fancy brands. Sometimes, the stores have sales. Wearing Designer clothing is equivalent to status. It's similar to why people want to drive fancy cars or have fancy jewelry or the latest phone. Many people want to be big shots because a lot of times people will give you respect.

• The ones who care aren't worth your time. Think of it that way.