Girls, I have never purchased self tanner before. In fact I've never gotten tanned before either. What tanner would you suggest I get?

I just want to try something new and look a little sunkissed for spring and summer.I'm really pale though so it would probably do me some good.Just so you know,last summer I looked like a ghost even with me going outside.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with the spray tan. I never saw the point in getting a tan, but then I met someone that worked at a salon and I decided to give it a go. It looked really good and natural! I had lots of people ask me if I went to the beach and said I looked 'healthy." Self-tanning lotions are good too. I mainly just use them for touch-up jobs but I have relatives who use them daily to add a natural-looking tint and it looks great on them.

What Girls Said 2

• If I were you I would look around your area for a tanning salon that has a special going for their spray tan. If you are dead set on doing it yourself, St. Tropez works really well as does Sephora brand spray tan. Test it first on the back of your hand and in your elbow. Let it sit for 24 hours.

• Oh fuck getting tans... I love my pale skin. Fake tans would only make me look like an oompa loompa and a real tan... LOL yeah right that shits impossible.

So no, fuck getting tans.

• I'm still getting one because I obviouly have enough confidence that I honestly don't care what other's think of me. It's my life therefore my choice of how I wish to run it. That's my personal preferance. Therefore it doesn't go against anyones personal veiws simply for the reason that they are not me. Plus fake tans haven't been orange since the mid 2000's. Unless you buy the cheap ones. It's 2014, most are a brown-bronze color now. Judging others doesn't define anyone but yourself and as I recall I never said anything against you or pale people. I just said that /I/ look like a ghost. I'm not going to apologize for you misunderstanding what I posted because that's your misinterpretation and not my problem. Like I said I just wanted to try something new, not change my looks because of insecurity.

• Damnnnn you went all out on me. Nice.
      To each their own.