Girls, girls: what is your typical fashion/ style like?

Like do you like to wear dresses, shirts,jeans, skirts, what kind of shoes, Any favorite tee shirts etc..

2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Um Geez, where do I start..

Work: i wear smart casual clothing, so dresses, skirts, dark jeans, high heels.. Things like that

Home: over sized tees, hoodies, yoga pants, like sporty clothing.

Casual: knitted cardigans/jumpers, dark skinny jeans, flats/boots, t shirts/long sleeve shirts

Motorbike rides: leather pants, textile jacket, bike gloves, bike boots, helmets..

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 70

• In the "summery/springy" months
    Gym - Sports Bra, tank top/Dri-fit tee, Running shoes, leggings/shorts
    School- It honestly depends on the day. Most days I wear jeans and a nice blouse with some cute shoes. Other days, I wear a hoodie & sweats/leggings. Some times I go on a grunge outlet/spree and wear combat boots, collars, hella black, and red lipstick.
    Work- I have wear my work tee & black pants with black vans.
    Free time/Friends/My time- Dresses, shorts, blouses, crop tops, sandals, kimonos
    Home- Shorts & a Old T-shirt

1|1
    0|0
  • Being pretty thin, I opt for dresses above pants, since they're always too loose for me . The best way I can describe my style is a mixture between Aria from Pretty Little Liars and Lemon Breeland from Hart of Dixie. It can be very sweet and girly, and then all of a sudden very eclectic or thrown together.
    Here's some examples: www.fanpop.com/.../lemon-breeland-photo

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear mostly leather jackets, beanies, fedora hats, jean jackets, ripped jeans, sometimes a black mini skirt with black tights and LOVE timberland boots!!! I love cropped tops, sleeve bodycon dresses!! Oh and maxi skirts are amazing. I basically wear stuff like this:
    25.media.tumblr.com/.../...mp46eu1rut9u9o1_500.jpg
    http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/k8xrea-l.jpg
    http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/c1pqrb-l.jpg
    cdn12.lbstatic.nu/.../3200735_lbgl1.jpg?1375464372
    Don't know what you'd call my style but I love stuff like this.

3|0
    0|0
  • i sometimes wear dresses and skirts but not really in a girly way.
    my favorite color is black, so i have a couple of black skater skirts and black dresses that i match with my black creepers or my black dc martens.
    i don't wear high heels or stuff like that.
    my favorite outfit would be my denim black jeans with a loose dark-colored shirt on top and a black leather jacket and my white creepers.

1|1
    0|0
  • kalpanascreations.com/.../long-salwar-suit.jpg - this is party wear. But I wear casual stuff like this on a daily basis

2|0
    0|0
  • www.mookychick.co.uk/.../fairy-kei-6.png
    Fairy Kei
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../pp.png
    Lolita (Substyle: Sweet Lolita)
    www.thboxes.com/.../H912Z-800x1156.jpg
    Lazy day outfit for when I don't feel like dressing up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be the typical tomboy/hipster, but lately I've been wearing more girly clothing like white lace blouses.
    I like skinny jeans, flannels, pullovers, beanies and all stars or Timberlands.
    I don't know why, but Amy from Faking It always wears the same things I do. Kind of awkward because she plays the lesbian in the show.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...1cfae15891.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an amateur fashinista lol. I like to be trendy, but on a budget. I'll wear pretty much anything, like I'll wear dresses, skirts/blouse, skinny jeans and an off-the-shoulder sweater with boots in fall, etc etc. I like a good pair of heels, but that is sometimes hard to come by on a lower budget.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to wear young clothing - clothes that emphasize the body's features - and are white or black and fresh looking. I avoid casual party brands like hollister or aeropostle or garage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually a flannel, graphic tee, skinny jeans, and converse, topped off with smoky eyes and deep red lips, with aviators if the Sun is too bright. My favourite outfit is a black Nirvana tee, a red, oversized flannel, ripped skinny jeans, and dirty red converse.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really wear dresses or skirts. I'm a jeans and shorts type of girl and casual shirts /blouses. I have light and bright and very dark and black clothes. It's mostly casual :) Forever21 is my second home :) jk but we have a huge store in out mall 5th largest, about 90,000 square feet

0|0
    0|0
  • applebottom jeans
    boots with the fur

4|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear button downs with cute patterns, light jeans (white, beige, striped) with lace shirts, sometimes skirts. For shoes, leather sandals or repettos.
    When I'm looking for a classier look, I choose a dress, nice (usually beige) escarpins and a foulard.
    I guess my style is preppy and classy in general

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an goth type of look but i'm not goth or emo because i dont title myself. I just have the band shirt and skinny jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • i would describe my style as punk-tinged hipster i guess? i'm not a fan of skirts unless they're super simple and rarely wear dresses. i wear high waisted black jeans and docs or converse a lot with either big, comfy, aesthetically pleasing sweaters, crop-top type shirts, hoodies, flannels, and the occasional band tee. i've never been particularly girly but i try to incorporate colors into my usually dark wardrobe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a mix between sexy and classy. Sometimes I like girly stuff with a bit of lace or dresses and skirts. But I usually prefer wearing pants.

During the summer I like to dress sexier though. I actually have a few cute midriffs I'm psyched about! They're finally back in style! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I dress in the typical "dapper dyke" style a la button up shirt, waistcoat, formal trousers & shoes, etc. But I also wear sportswear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans and a cute top is most common but I usually do dresses a couple times a week. I either do heels or ballet flats.

0|0
    0|0
  • During winter I wear a coat with furry boots over skinny jeans a beany and gloves and a scarf.
    During spring if it's warm enough I wear a dress with sandles
    During summer I wear waist shorts with a belly top with sandals and sunglasses
    During fall I wear a scarf with high converse skinny jeans sweater that's larger than my actual size and a beany

When I'm lazy I put my hair in a pony tail or bun with head scarf with a large sweater over tights.

But I sometimes don't worry about fashion o. O

0|0
    0|0
  • I just want to be comfortable. I wear men's t-shirts and I even own a pair of men's camo shorts that I love. I used to wear tighter and more form fitting clothes in high school, but ever since I graduated I've realized how more comfortable and confident I feel in simple, loose clothes. I do like skinny jeans and graphic t-shirts. Vans, flip flops, and Converses for shoes. I don't like dresses and skirts very much. Can't walk in heels to save my life, plus I'm 5'9" so I don't really wanna be any taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pants, blouses - most of the time.
    Love kimonos and coats.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like skinny jeans and high waist jeans, sweaters, tightish tops, jean shirt tops, short tops with high waist jeans, blazers. As for shoes I like a mixtures of trainers and boots or lace up boots with a chunky heel.

Sometimes I aim to dress smart, cute or sexy. It depends on how I feel that day also my style can either be girly or boyish but for either one I'll try and make it stylish

1|0
    0|0
  • Crop top, tank top, tee, shorts, jeans, cardigan, loose shirts with leggings, high waist skirts or shorts, dress on some occasion, footwear would be converse, wedges, flip flop; depends on the outfit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a jeans, t-shirt and flip flop sorta gal. If I'm dressing smart casual, jeans, a nice top and a pair of heeled boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 523206720 said, young clothing. A pair of nice bootcut hip huggers (I don't like skinny jeans. Used to wear skinny pants as a kid), a spaghetti strap under my T-shirt, n (depending on wht color shirt) black or white shoes with black or white socks. N if its nice, just change the pants to Capri's and shoes to flip flops.

0|0
    0|0
  • http://wanelo.com/suchsmallh4nds/products
    I'd like to say it's edgy but not tacky :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dresses, skirts and shorts. I hate jeans. I don't find them comfortable at all and it is hard to find good fitting jeans. I also like workout clothes too. I'll wear them when working out or if I'm home for the day. I also have too plaid flannels I really like. I prefer wearing booties, either with a high or low heel, oxfords, and converse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm a studying personal trainer and a gym addict, so I have a reason to flop around in cute gym clothes all day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Graphic T-shirts
    Shorts/ skinny jeans
    White converse
    Jacket
    I have a really simple and casual style haha

0|0
    0|0
  • either skinny jeans, leggings, or shorts.
    vans
    idgaf about the shirt.
    meep

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls