Do you find tattoos attractive?

The title says it all, and I personally don't find them attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends how many there are and where they are located. I don't like face, chest, or neck tattoos, but arms/ legs/ back look fine to me as long as they aren't obnoxious. I love when a tattoo means something, but if you just got it to get it, I don't like it as much.

If I ever put any permanent markings on my body, I want it to be meaningful, and art.

• ayy thanks for MHO (:

• no problem you deserved it :)

• Well why don't you just write my opinion for me lol. I agree with everything here. Although a chest tat done right can be as amazing as a back piece. I have four and each has a meaning but I am not happy with the placement I choose for one. Its on my hand and I would like to get rid of it as it isn't excepted in the professional world as of yet

What Girls Said 8

• They can look really good, depends on where it is and what it's of

• They're pretty hot :)

• I love them! I would like to eventually get a sleeve completed but don't just want random stuff. I want there to be one theme that flows through the whole design. I have it in mind, just not the money for it lol

• It depends what kind of tattoo it is. I really like tattoos that have meaning to it. My parents have Maori tattoo's and my dad was the one who inspired me to want to get a tattoo (He has his sleeves, legs, back and chest covered).

• Yah gotta admit they are:) Especially when they have meaning behind them

• Yes I like them.. :3

• I love tattoos!! Most of the guys I've dated had tatts!!

• Yes I love tattoos. My husband has a dagger, 3 skulls, a scorpion and a joker.

What Guys Said 1

• Well you a hater.

• Well yes I'm a hater of your stupidity, what kind of logic is that? Just because I don't find them attractive that doesn't mean I hate the people who have them :)

• Ok now I get it, you are one of those butthurts who can't handle the fact that others have different opinions than their, so instead of making a point you use insulting to calm that fire inside you. "Great" manners from someone who is 26 years old

• I'm 86 bitch. God play in traffic