Girls Do You Like To Wear High Heels? How Do You Feel With It?

I was wondering how many girls here ,love to wear high heels? Even I am a guy but I do like girls wear high heels it really turn me on. So sexy and hot,actually I'm also jealous of the girls have so many pretty stuff can wear it,No matter in clothes or trousers, shoes.Girls stuff always so pretty and exquisite.I upload some pictures you check it out,Then you will know what I mean. Look at these pictures Gilrs always have so much choice with the hot stuff.So girls do you like to wear high heels? How do you feel with it? Only can post 3 pic in details now,So I put other pictures on update!

1:

2:

3:

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate high heels. They're pretty and make my legs look great, but THE PAIN. The pain is just not worth it. Also you walk different in them by making smaller steps and it's just not nice.

by the way, you kinda got a shit taste. I didn't like any of the heels you posted.

• high heels always bittersweet for the girls, So if you want to be hot , you have to wear it. But I agree with you about the pain, And I'm sorry I can't feel that pain. As for the pictrues I posted , I don't think they are shit taste, That kind for heels often can see in the party, prom, also in the movies. And I posted different types, They all shit? I am a guy I don't understand women stuff, But I hope you can help me get to know them more. If you have free time find some pictures showing to me!

• Thank you talk about it with me, You are a nice girl!

• I wanted to post an another picture, but I don't know what happened. Link didn't got through or something. Those looked a little younger.
      www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing
      They looked like these, but with a thicker heel
      i.telegraph.co.uk/.../...W-high-heels_2653896b.jpg
      These are also cute. In red, black or other colour.

What Girls Said 44

• I love shoes in general!! But i own more high heels than I own clothes! ahha A girl can never have too many shoes, lipsticks or purses! ahha Besides, a good pair of shoes and good purse is a great investment. lol I feel sexy and taller (I'm 5'1) every time i wear high heels!!
    This is pretty much my style:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...54d4444c45.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ba058bac15.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e053f3c806.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...01fe0b59a8.jpg

• Most of those look trashy too be honest but it's ok because I still like some of them because they look slutty lol

I like and I would wear these that you linked.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f9189adb82.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...fb668032eb.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...73c5a2c8a8.jpg

I've also wanted to always try these you linked, the ones without the heel but I don't like the spiky ones.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...67be9e00cd.jpg

I want to try ones like these maybe.
    www.ebay.com/.../121601421702

I prefer wedges, like the ones in my profile picture though because heels are uncomfortable after a little while, I only wear heels if i'm going out and I know I won't be walking much. Wedges are better because I can wear them when i'm going out for awhile and they're pretty and comfortable. Like these

www.cicihot.com/...-wedges-jpo-royce-13-black.html

www.ebay.com/.../130851227230

www.ebay.com/.../400811167196

The black colored ones of course, not into bright shoes unless they're pink lol

• Awwww, Finally a girl appreciate my pictures, I agree with all you said, I also like those heels you linked, They are all nice and hot, It looks so sexy. Maybe I will give you the MH, You are the best answer for now. Just wait and see if no more better answer , I gice you MH.

• Not a day passes by without me wearing heels. I'm more comfortable in them than any other shoe. But I don't like the ones you shared in the links lol.

I'm in love with these lately
    (even though I don't wear them that high) :

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/...s-strappy+sandals.jpg

• Oh god no. They murder your feet and put you in horrible pain. They are not practical to me at all. Just seems like a horrible disaster waiting to happen. I rather keep my feet flat on the ground. ex for my boots but that's rare and they are platform type. They look basically like this. gblshoes.com/.../treviso2-blk_02.jpg

• But that kind of heels only can wear in autumn and winter, Lol I don't think all the heels will muder feet, It just depends on different type. That heels you linked very cool and hot, But it looks heavy, And not good for long time walking.

• The heels I posted are what the boots I have look like. So yes I do wear them just not often. Also yes i do like Asian stuff. :)

• It looks nice, Thank you for sharing to me. Yeah I can see you into some Asian stuff. Because your Avatar tell me that.

• I like chuncky heels. ✌
    They are badass and aren't painful at all. 💁 :3
    The heels you have posted are too glittery and colourful for my taste. @.@

• OH yeah, These heels are sparkling and it will make you look more fashionable, When you wear them you will be a shinning star😂

• Fashionable? No way. More like a disney princess wannabe. 😂
      And I feel like they are so tall that with them I can reach even 6'. 😂
      Not that it won't be good, but I would feel kinda out of place. 😂

• Always. I love how they look, and how they make me look and feel. Loads of confidence! I'm pretty short, at 5'2" so they give some added height as well. I even find them quite comfortable, as long as they are of good quality and not some of the cheap imported knock-offs.

• I hate high heels. If I have to wear them, I'll be complaining the whole time.

• Then you don't have to wear them, that won't be a bothering for you.

• yes very sexy - my boyfriend makes me wear heels all the time, he says they have to be at least 5 inches for me to look sexy

• No, not really. I only wear them if I really feel that I need to. They really hurt my feet and I don't need to be any taller than I already am.

• I loathe them.

• I love heels. I would never wear those though. They look cheap and stupid.

• Stupid maybe but not cheap I think, So show me the hells on your feet. I was wondering what is your style High Heels!

• What the fuck? Is this some kind of fetish?

• Lamo, I know you will feel weird, But I still want to know the price. Unless you don't answer it, I like to collect!

• No! Men should wear them! It would make them taller which is attractive in men, not in women.

But well I guess men don't because they're terribly painful

• Lol! Ironically enough heels were made for men xD

• HAhahahaha, Lamo, Your answer very funny, But I don't need to wear them , I'm alreay taller enough, But High Heels it's made for women, Do you think when men wear it , It will looks like sexy? I love women feet on it, Not men's feet, I'm jealous because they are so pretty and attractive, It just so amazing. As a young lady you are luck to wear it.

• Also men's heels is different not looks like this!

• I love to look at myself in high heels, and I don't like to wear them cause it's soooo tiring. So I just take photos with them on :D! and hardly ever actually wear them out. My mother and sister wear them on daily basis.. I have no idea how they can torture themselves that way xD

• i need high heels because im petite (5'0). when wearing them i look more feminine too. i gain confidence. usually i get tired of them after 2-3hours but it's worth it

• Petite is cute, From your picture I can see you already feminine enough, Also hells make you feel sexy and hot. I think heels made for you:)

• haha i love my heels

• I love your heels too lol

• Not a huge fan of high heels. I'll wear them occasionally, but I mostly wear sneakers. Or combat boots.

• i don't like to wear high heels especially stiletto ones. It makes me uncomfortable and feels like I can't walk that normal steps. lol

• I wear them very rarely. I have toes that kinda curl up. It's mostly genetic unfortunately. So that puts more stress on those toes and it's pretty uncomfortable. It's hard to find heels that are comfortable (at least as much as a stilletto could be) and I'm also 5'7" so wearing heels makes me very tall

• Awwww, I'm sorry for your toes, That's not fair for you. But wow your height really tall for a girl. So what you wear usually?

• 5'7 tall? Hell no. You could wear heels. My friends are like 175 or 180 cm.

• Of course that's tall for a girl, I'm 6'0, Haha I never try wear heels, But I like heels. Your girl friends or boy friends? 180CM that's really tall for a girl, Unless she want to be a model! Ohterwise don't need to be tall like that, But long legs are sexy and hot!

• I love wearing heels but I generally go with wedges. I like a casual heel that I can wear with jeans.

• That's cool, keep wear it, It will make you hot and sexy, Even with jeans

• I'm 15 and 5'7 in a country where that's the average height of a grown man, and when I'm rocking my 3-inch wedges I don't give a damn about it. My only 'damn' is when I realize my stupidity in choosing shoes (mind, these are my first pair) had me choosing one without enough toe space and so I can't handle more than four hours before I have to take them off for a bit. I like my wedges, they're not heels but I can almost run in them and they look much more elegant and mature than my usual ballet flats. I get flak for wearing heels sometimes, though my usual reply is something along the lines of, "I don't give a damn."
    Great thing is that my brother and parents are totally fine with it.

• Hahaah I don't wear stripper heels - all of the ones you posted...

• They're cool but I only where them on special occasions because I go up & down stairs a lot & don't like the clicking noise they make.

• haha, When you wear heels do you feel like woman, A young lady That's noise can be a symbol of women. Even I am a man I still want to feel taht noise haha, But I can't opps. So if you went to a party or At upscale locations, wear them make you become a little goddess

• I hate wearing heels of any height.

• So what you wear usually?

• Oh Oh , Even when you answer my question right? LOL

• Sure. 😑

• Lmao no, I am tall already so it makes me look like Godzilla xD But I agree that it looks nice on the ladies.

Just not for me I guess haha

• Yeah, I love high heels

• yes. mainly because i don't like the length of my legs. i'm kinda picky about what heels i wear though - must be rounded toe and no more than 3 inches high.

• I love heels. I'm 5'1 so every inch counts. 👠

• Wow you are 155CM, Would you grow more taller? I think you will grow to 158

• I'll pary for you, Then you can grow a little more Lol :)

• Oh goodness I hope I will grow. Lol

• I like heels but I don't wear them everyday. They're not good for the bones. If I'm going somewhere fancy, a date, or a nice patty I'll wear some heels. I can't wear pumps, my foot slides out the back, but I enjoy heels with an ankle strap. Some are too high and I can't walk for very long. So. No. I like heels and agree they make girls sexy, but I'll only wear them if it's a nice place I'm going to and if I don't have to do a lot of walking.

• I'd never wear heels like those. .___.

I like boots with chunky heels, maybe two inches high. Those are comfortable as hell. But shoes like those? I don't think I could even get them on, let alone walk in them.

• I like to wear heals but every woman has to find the ones she can walk in. No matter how sexy the shoe, if you are walking around like a new born calf or like something is stuck in your butt, you no longer look sexy (unless you stand still)

• Good point , Agree with you, Very reasonable, I accept what you said.

• I wear them, but the pain is terrible

• More from Girls
    14

What Guys Said 4

• I love the look of women in high heels! :)

• I like it when girls wear high heels. 😁

• I hate high heels, very hate. I don't understand woman hear it.

• There is no reason for hate high heels, They are so sweet. Love it!

• I hate heels, they are not healthy for girl's feet and spine, they are also unstable, and they look slutty... I prefer girls in sneakers.

• But they are so damn hot and sexy, How come you hate them juat because they are not healthy. Look slutty is it bad for girls?

• Good comment! And if they look hot... you can bet they enjoy wearing heels... certainly to get boyfriends aroused!

• Well, they don't look hot in heels, and most of them don't really enjoy them, heels are not very comfortable. Only girls in sneakers and boots can arouse me ;)