Girls, what is your beauty routine before bed?

All I do is take off my make up lol. Is there more I should be doing? What is your routine?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont wear makeup most days so i just cleanse my skin then moisturise it.

What Girls Said 9

• Take shower where I wash my face, go over my face with make up remover to get off any extra make up, tone (I only do this sometimes) and then put on jojoba oil as a moisturizer for night time.

• Morning and night are the same (cleanse, tone, moisturize) except in the morning i use a face cream that has sunscreen in it. Eye cream as well. I've tried really expensive brands and the cheaper ones and always end up looking the same, so these days just go for the cheaper natural ones (e. g. Sukin).

• I just wash my face and brush my teeth.
    That's all I do.

• I get in my pj's and then go to bed lol. I don't take off my makeup. But I did work at a Sephora a while ago and they recommend washing with a facial cleanser or using a clarisonic or something similar. Moisturizing with a night time moisturizer. Don't put it on your eyes. You are only supposed to put it on the edge of your orbital socket. Then use a eye cream for your eyes. In the morning you should have a morning moisturizer. Follow previous placement rules.

• I just wash my face... That's it. I don't use any moisturiser, night cream, eye cream... Nothing. I have bit oily skin, so nothing really suits my skin. Lol

• After I take off my makeup and wash up, I put on an aveeno moisturizer. Then I put that same moisturizer on my whole body, head to toe, except for my back.

• I just take a shower, remove my make up in the shower, exfoliate in the shower as well then when I get out I put moisturizer and lotion on lol

• It's actually the same with me haha, but I'd like to know what other girls do too

• Shower and brush my teeth.