Are you a shoe or clothing person?

Meaning do you like to shop for shoes more than you do for clothing? or vice versa? I am definitely a clothing person. I don't really shop for shoes.

• Shoe person
    18% (7)4% (1)12% (8)Vote
  • Clothing person
    39% (15)33% (9)37% (24)Vote
  • Balance
    32% (12)37% (10)34% (22)Vote
  • I don't care about that stuff!
    11% (4)26% (7)17% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|19

Most Helpful Girl

• Both are challenging when your short and have small feet. ;( With shoes it's like they always seem to only have your size and the one you want at the highest shelf. So then I grab flip flops that are being displayed to help me knock the ones I want down, lol.

When it comes to pants. Majority of all pants are much longer than your own legs. :(

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I guess I would have to say shoes, because the only "clothing" I happily spend money on and shop for is riding gear. I do have a thing for good sneakers however and usually make it a point to own at least 3 pairs I can swap between.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely both. I enjoy shopping WAY more than any heterosexual man rightfully should😆

1|1
    0|0
  • As I grow older I find myself becoming more like my father and acquiring refined and classy taste. So I have found myself looking at clothes I am either going to be soon or will sometime in the immediate future, such as suits, hats, tailored clothes that sort of thing same for shoes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted C. I worked in menswear, so I've become rather particular about how shoes blend with everything else.

1|0
    0|0
  • Voted B... I'm the type of guy that does not wear out shoes. I can often wear them for 5 years.
    I'm not someone who loves shopping - a typical guy haha. But I think I go shopping for clothes about 4 times a year, to buy the different new pieces of clothing I need at that moment.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither, I hate shopping for either one. The only thing I find mildly tolerable is T-shirt shopping

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm definitely more into clothes. With shoes I only get 2 pairs at a time (light pair and dark pair). :-P

1|0
    0|0
  • C, sadly. Most budget-destroying choice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about fashion...

1|0
    0|0
  • I luv to match ma clothings cuz i got stylez 👙😎

2|0
    0|0
  • I only like shopping for electronics and cars.

0|1
    0|0
    • and cars? Do you normally go shopping for one, daily? :P

• No, I keep my car for some time: the last one I traded in had been giving me a good service for 15 years.
      Thus finally I bought the same model, from the same manufacturer. (But my wife wanted it in blue instead of green)

• Definitely clothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothing for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither I just use my brother's clothes when they don't fit him anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I m a suited booted guy... :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Both got to have nice shirts and slacks and jeans to go with the shoes and great haircut

0|1
    0|0
  • Ima a shoe person, i have a fetish for shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably shoes. There's no point of wearing an awesome top with horrible shoes. On the other hand, you could wear a pair of nice new converses and rock anything for a top, you'd still look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Naked 24/7

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Definitely clothing for me :P

Shoes are not that important to me. I just want something neutral to match most of my outfits.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither.
    I hate shopping. I absolutely hate it. I will wear clothes while they have holes in, hanging off me because they are tattered. I hate clothing shopping. I hate shoe shopping because I have horrible fat wide big feet and fat calves so finding boots is a nightmare but I've got tiny toes so I don't like sandals.

I prefer bags. Because I can hide behind them. But I only own 2 bags.

2|1
    1|0
  • Definitely clothing. I'm obsessed with good looking clothes. I love shoes too but they aren't as important to me hence I never go shoe shopping unless I really have too

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like shopping in general but one of the few exceptions is shoes

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely just a shirt person. I have more shirts than I do bottoms.. as far as counting shoes in on it too. I'd say overall, clothes. I rarely ever worry about shoes when I'm shopping until there comes a time when I wear an outfit and I'm stuck looking for a pair of shoes to go with it. Yup. That's me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a tattoo person 😜

0|2
    0|0
  • definitely a clothing person. i only have a few pairs of shoes, but i have tons of different outfits.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both. I enjoy shopping for shoes better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothing! Shopping for shoes is a chore for me. I don't know why, I just don't like trying them on much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh how I love shoes. All types. I just wish I could walk better in high heals. I have to have a thicker heal or I loose my balance. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Balance. I like wearing equally stunning clothes and shoes. But sometimes, I go for the "plain outfit but awesome shoes look" and vice versa.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothing! I cannot get enough! Especially dresses, coats and workout gear!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more of a shoe person, mostly all of my clothes are made by my mother, my sisters or myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love sneaker! Def a shoe girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both! but i have more shoes!! I'm a shopaholic D:

0|0
    0|0
  • Oops meant to vote B. I'm actually more of a hand bag /purse person lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like both, can't choose :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm one of those weirdos thats obsessed with the latest outdoor gear, ski and snowboard equipment, and mountain biking stuff. Kinda similar just a bit more expensive.

0|0
    0|0