Do I look fat?

Have you ever said or has anyone given you one of the following answers to the question above? Please select one if you have or just pick one you like..

• Compared to what?
  • I wouldn't call you fat, but you're not exactly thin.
  • A little extra weight looks good on you.
  • I've seen fatter.
  • No. I inadvertently put a twenty-kilo weight on the scales when you were on them.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• c - a little extra weight looks good on you.

i think every one has a right to be who they want to be and what does it matter if they look fat? personally I would rather have a girlfriend who looked fat than a girlfriend who was like a twig.

• I sure hope you ain't taking this question seriously because if you actually said that to a girl then start packing your bags... You do know you just called her fat! If you you want to get serious the correct answer is "No, you look absolutely perfect." lol

• Or I could just say she was perfect... you're perfect, don't change... either way I'm not taking this question seriously.

i just saw it as a poll and wanted to answer it.

it was interesting.

im suprised some people actually said compared to what.

you get my gist of what I was saying though and you show that in your answer to me.

• LOL - I forgot to say it before.