Would guys rather girls wear tight undies or loose undies?

Do you guys even care what type of undies we wear?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Lets not bullsh*t, I want my girl to be sexy all the time. Even if it is just for sex or If I love you, it is attractive to have tight undies that go with your body, instead of granny panties. Comon.

• Yes, never wear cotton only nylon panties. Thongs are on top of the list. Wear tight bikini panties at all times.

• anything from the victoria secrets cateloge works for me or anything black , red , blue that fits your body nicely works as well

• It's all about personal preference. Yeah, I find particular styles extra sexy, but I'm not about to be picky. I like a girl to wear what she likes: If you're with someone long enough, you get to know their wardrobe and how certain sets mean certain moods. Sounds weird, but it's true, and whether my girlfriend does it consciously or subconsciously, it seems to work out ;)

Tight vs loose seems like a strange distinction tho... there are so many things that make different panties different! Color, cut, fabric, style (girly and fun or sexy and flirtatious) are all factors!

Anyway, it seems like there is another question stuck in here somewhere. Is it more... risqué?

Good luck. Send a message if there's a more "specific" question

• No, not really. A hot girl is going to look good no matter what she wears.

• I don't care what type of panties girls wear ! I am more concerned with their outer clothing. The more decent the attire of a girl, the more I am attracted to the girl. May I know why this question was asked ?

• tight!

definitely tight.

if a girl wears lose undies it make her look ... ugly. she might as well wear a diaper.

tight underwear gives your butt more of a round figure

in witch makes it more sexy.

guys like sexy.

any other questions? just ask.

• Doesn't matter as long as they don't wear them TOO LONG!

• yes we do care. its very important. and what are loose undies?

• No we don't care at all. Just whatever it's confortable for you, cause you are the one wearing them, not us. And having to wear something too tight or too loose or just something that is unconfortable ALL DAY! It's a pain in the ass.

• I trually don't care what my wife wears

whatever is most comfortable weather it be granny panties or nothing it don't matter to me

• i care wen we are together because m in long distance thes days

so wen eva she comes bk to my city or if m at her town, evn she kn m concerned abt what colour,type of panty I lik..

so she'l wear those once wen we meet up..:)

• well I don't like them cut into their skin but I don't like them to be baggy either

• doesn't matter... usually if we're seeing those underwear on her they won't b on for very long soooooo... you can fill in the blanks

• yeah

not ripped

not granny panties

no too tight

dry lmao jk

• personally I couldn't care less

• To me just seeing my girl in her panties makes me happy enough lol. I guess if I had to say one or another, tight would be more sexually appealing.

• Rather you girls wear tight panties. Shows the outlines of you p**** more.

• Tight, but I don't really care since I can't get a girl, and even if I do she'll be ugly as hell

What Girls Said 2

• I can't say that I have ever heard a guy complain about seeing my panties. ; )

• I'd love too see your panties and you see my boxer briefs.

• Loose undies.
    I care what type of undies you wear. Wear granny panties on your periods. It's best too leak inside your new granny panties, which you're unlikely to directly leak inside your pants or shorts.