Japanese school girl outfit? Cute or not?

I usually wear whatever I feel like wearing, but I'm really not sure how people would react to this. I think the japanese school girl outfits looks sooo cute and I feel like I could pull it off (I'm 19 and very slender with blonde hair and blue eyes, people tell me I'm very pretty). I would probably wear it daily, like to college for example. What would you think if you saw a cute girl in an outfit like this? I normally don't let peoples opinions stop me, but I don't really like getting TOO many stares. So what's your opinion?

I was thinking about getting something like this in pink, light blue, or black.

Longsleeves are also kind of cute too

Opinions?

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! :)
Oh and if anyone is curious, I got a long sleeved pink one!

Most Helpful Guy

• I find those outfits vary sexy on girls with the right body shape. The first one is great. You will get a good amount of looks at least at the beginning.

What Guys Said 9

• They would definitely catch people's attention. I think the outfit it's unusual, but if you feel comfortable wearing it you can totally rock it.

• I think the first one is really cute.

• Maybe in a joking kind of way like for the purpose of standing out and being different but an everyday kinda thing... well wear what you what right?

• Yes please that is a huge fetish of mine that makes me so thirsty I wish you were my gf.

• remainds me of the anime sailormoon

• I don't know I have a bad opinion on Japan girls because in every show I saw girls acts like bitchy

• It looks weird on girls other than east Asian ones to me

• it's kind of cute but i prefer the catholic high school girl uniform.

comeoutvirginia.files.wordpress.com/.../...rl1.jpg

• Ok, but I feel like that's 100% not appropriate to wear in public haha

• Oh yeah that's really hot too

• I think it's really cute but u might get too many stares

What Girls Said 4

• Id think you're cos playing. Not a bad thing to do just different. You'll definitely catch some peoples attention but eh who cares just do you ;)

• Your so beautiful with glasses why haven't you followed me yet?

• I would think you were cosplaying, too. But, you'll get a lot of attention in it, and if you have the game to stand out that much then good for you! :)

• I love the pink one! You'll pull a lot of dudes anytime you wear cosplay.

• I love cosplaying as a Japanese school girl from various animes

Just walk around everywhere going "OHAIYOOO SENPAI"