Is this outfit too sexy for my age?

http://www.gojane.com/96466.html

Ill be 15 in 2 months. I'll wear a long cardigan over it and I will put on a less revealing crop top underneath.
I only want opinions on the overalls not the shirt underneath.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea its nice, When I was your age I remember the girls around me dressing cute and sexy... there's nothing wrong with that outfit as long as its not too revealing.

But as it seems, being 15 doesn't mean you be in style, a jumper like that is cute...

conclusion, I think your right in the middle, meaning I can see how parents may not want you wearing that and I can see how YOU want to wear it... Any younger NO any older YES

What Guys Said 21

• http://e.gojane.com/96466-e-ltblue-0.jpg

http://e.gojane.com/96466-e-ltblue-2.jpg

It's a nice ensemble, nothing overly excessive as long as the back covers the butt cheeks completley.

• 14/15 Personally I wouldn't want to see my sister wear that but I am sort of protective, it's up to you.

• Why does it keep on adding. ?

• I think if you asked your dad he'd say no.

• I think the only thing people are seeing is the shirt, which would be very inappropriate. I think that is why everyone has such an issue with it. I don't think the overalls are too sexy as long as you wear a more modest shirt.

• Woah, that is not appropriate for your age. Clearly the clothes are begging for attention to go to the chest.

• I'm not wearing that shirt.

• It's a cute outfit. The only thing to worry about sexy-wise, is the amount of cleavage the top is showing.

• Yes, that is too revealing. Sadly, the male mind will find anything and everything on a woman sexually appealing to him. Just do your best to cover yourself up.

• Oh yeah big time Its way to much

• I don't like it. Looks kinda weird to me.

• Wear what you want to wear... don't hide or cover your body up because of others.. be yourself and enjoy YOUR life.

• If I was your father, there'd be NO WAY IN HELL. :)

• The overalls look fine to me.

• I like the overalls! they are cute
    but, I don't know, 15 is pretty young to show that much leg...

• sexy, yes.

for your age
    VERY inappropriate. you are 14...

don't wear that...

• If you like them, wear them.

• Wow that is so cute... wear it.. but don't you think 15 is too young to wear that?

• Umm i don't think so but that's why I asked.

• Well wear it if you feel comfy... In it

I do think it's too sexy for your age... But if it looks good on you then fine... go ahead 😉

• I doubt that's you. But if it is, you're not too young to be that sexy. :)

• That joint is CUTE SEXY EVERYTHING i like it a lot

• You better not wear that

• To young looks good but wait till your like 21I have a sister so maybe I am wrong

• thats a keep right there.

• It looks great, go for it...

• I think girls can get away with overalls, guys can't

What Girls Said 19

• The way you're planning to wear it sounds fine.

• I think it's fine! Only perverts are saying it's too sexy. These people are only focusing on the top and not reading what you wrote.

• As long as you wear a less revealing crop top like you said, its fine. :D

• No.
    Good God, what is this world coming to...

• That's your opinion to each their own.

• Yes... It's only my opinion.
      But - does elegance mean anything to you?
      Do you really want people, especially teenagers, look at you like that? I. e. - look at you as easy, even though you're just 'trying to look cool in a skimpy, cheap outfit'...
      I'd much rather see a person expecting respect from others - than expecting objectification.

But then again... to each their own.

• I didn't ask for a lecture. I said it's your opinion you really didn't have to reply. I would've preferred you not to. I prefer short simple answers. I did not ask why. Goodbye.

• I like it! I think it's okay. Just don't be wearing that shirt haha. But you said you wouldn't so don't worry :D

• too slutty

• You're the only person who said that.

• You asked for opinion. My dress is only because I had a really formal party and nothing is showing. The overalls ate cute but the top is too much. You'll attract unwanted attention to your chest and believe me no one will take you seriously. So next time, if you like something I suggest you go for that and not try to fish for compliments because not everyone is going to agree with you.

• You must not have read what I said. I clearly said I wouldn't wear that top.

• The overalls are cute. Wear a long sleeve underneath it. It would look really cute!

• Not really, no

• Personally I don't find that age appropriate but if your parents let you then it's not any of my business. I will say this, I'm 20 and I wouldn't feel right wearing that but I dress modest so that's probably why.

• I don't think its too revealing! if its the crop top shown in the photo then it will be a little to much for your age but you said you will be wearing a different top underneath so I think it'll look great! (:

• Yeah. The crop top on that photo is quite revealing and ho like.

• oh geez haha I feel you, im also "gifted" in the chest area and I can't wear a lot of tops because of that :p the overalls have a really youthful look to them so I am sure you'll rock them well! (:

• Thankyou kindly.

• At first all I saw was the crop top and my inner mom broke out. But I think the overalls are cute and would look good with a different crop top and if you're going to wear a cardigan over it I think it will look really good.

• Don't let your boobs fly out and things should be fine.

• How would that happen. ?

• Thank you kindly

• You're welcome

• It's a very nice look. When you say crop top ( basically a sport bra) were you planing on that bring visage or would the sweater cover that?

• A crop top isn't a short bra. It'll go Down to my belly button.

• Yes, I think it's too much for your age. Like the guy said, it shows a lot of leg.

• Who gets off by looking at legs. ? I won't shave then.

• Haha, It's just that I think the leg exposure is a bit seductive.

• Lol if my legs at hairy it'll be a turn off.

• What.. I can't see the link?

• If you wear tights and a shirt that doesn't expose to much under it then I think that's fine

• It's still not an excuse though

• Yeah it's ok. I didn't really like you after that but it does seem like you changed.

• If you feel comfortable wearing it, it's your style, don't care what people think!! :)

• I think it looks nice

• Ofcourse that is fine, since your not wearing the top underneath, it is perfectly acceptable :)

• Of course you'd say that. Lol.

• no it's cute