Girls, guys with piercings and/or tattoo's. yay or nae?

I have one tattoo (not visible if i dont want it too) and thinking about getting a piercing, i think i dont look good so i want to get some metal? does it hurt, look good on guys? do girls like it more ?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it's tottaly HOT i like boys with piercing and tattos , If it's your ear lobes you're getting pierced, you don't have to worry at all. It never hurts. It's just quick as a pinch, then they sting a bit for a few minutes. If it's a piercing anywhere else then they won't use a gun. They use a needle. There are benefits of both. The benefits of a needle is that it's much easier to clean so there is a less likely chance for infection. With a gun, it doesn't take as long.. PS: if u want it GO for it :)

What Girls Said 7

• I like nose piercings if you can pull it off. Earrings i dont care for but having them isn't an issue. Everything else i dont like all that much. only sometimes a lip piercing can look good if you can wear it well. I know only one guy who looks really good with it to be honest.
    As for tattoos, i love them! As long as they mean something and are done well, not half assed and meaningless

• Getting piercings and/or tattoos will not positively impact your attractiveness if you're not already attractive, just throwin' that out there.

• Yay to both.

=)

• Don't like it.

• On a guy I don't like any on the mouth or nose. Eyebrow and ears can look good. I hate gauges on anyone. Tattoos can be very hot :)

• Nay, I don't like them.

• I love them both!!!