Girls what do you prefer on a guy, boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dark-colored boxer briefs are definitely the sexiest, but from guys I've talked to, aren't always the most comfortable.

I used to think that boxers on guys were the standard, and I would just have to get used to how awkwardly short and funny they can look.

One fellow whom I am quite fond of is especially well-endowed, and boxers just don't, erm, support him enough, and are uncomfortable. He wears dark-colored or black low-rise briefs (definitely not tidy whities!) and they are incredibly sexy. When we first talked about underwear (hey, it happens!) I was surprised that someone around my age would wear briefs, but nowadays, I am quite a believer in them. They seem a bit classier. Bit more... European, maybe, and less college frat boy? Haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • ha nice... the thing is some guys woint admit to wearing briefs like how women woint admit to wearing granny panties. but yet the stores keep selling.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Any of those look good on a guy. But I tend to prefer boxer-briefs, because they seem more sexual than plain boxers and look better on a guy then tighty whities.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care what type of underwear they wear, but if they have some sort of design or pattern on them I'd probably say if I liked them or not. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers.

0|0
    0|0
  • BOXERS in first all by themselves. Especially if they have cute patterns on them. Boxer briefs in second, and briefs, well...WHY?

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers!

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers are sexy..but not those with cartoon characters on them..

0|0
    0|0
  • boxer briefs!

0|0
    0|0
  • BOXERS

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers!

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers win

Boxer briefs come in second place

And briefs are a dead last

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers. Also those hot men thongs. lol just kidding

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers. For sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxer briefs for sure! Something from like calvin klein, armani, d&g, in the classic white, grey and black colours. Just don't try to invent too much!

Boxers are also pretty cool especially when your just chilling in bed with your gf, watching a movie or something, Or even just to sleep with. It depends :).

Nothing too 'dramatic' as well. Ralph Lauren has some great ones if you can afford them, or need ideas ;).

Hope it helps!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah the classic question... haha boxer briefs...

0|0
    0|0
  • Either boxers or boxer briefs.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• i prefer bikinis keep everything all together lol

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Panties

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand to have anything other than boxer briefs.

0|0
    0|0