Girls what do you prefer on a guy, boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs?

0|0
16|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Dark-colored boxer briefs are definitely the sexiest, but from guys I've talked to, aren't always the most comfortable.

I used to think that boxers on guys were the standard, and I would just have to get used to how awkwardly short and funny they can look.

One fellow whom I am quite fond of is especially well-endowed, and boxers just don't, erm, support him enough, and are uncomfortable. He wears dark-colored or black low-rise briefs (definitely not tidy whities!) and they are incredibly sexy. When we first talked about underwear (hey, it happens!) I was surprised that someone around my age would wear briefs, but nowadays, I am quite a believer in them. They seem a bit classier. Bit more... European, maybe, and less college frat boy? Haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • ha nice... the thing is some guys woint admit to wearing briefs like how women woint admit to wearing granny panties. but yet the stores keep selling.

What Girls Said 15

• Any of those look good on a guy. But I tend to prefer boxer-briefs, because they seem more sexual than plain boxers and look better on a guy then tighty whities.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care what type of underwear they wear, but if they have some sort of design or pattern on them I'd probably say if I liked them or not. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers.

0|0
    0|0
  • BOXERS in first all by themselves. Especially if they have cute patterns on them. Boxer briefs in second, and briefs, well...WHY?

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers!

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers are sexy..but not those with cartoon characters on them..

0|0
    0|0
  • boxer briefs!

0|0
    0|0
  • BOXERS

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers!

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers win

Boxer briefs come in second place

And briefs are a dead last

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers. Also those hot men thongs. lol just kidding

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers. For sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxer briefs for sure! Something from like calvin klein, armani, d&g, in the classic white, grey and black colours. Just don't try to invent too much!

Boxers are also pretty cool especially when your just chilling in bed with your gf, watching a movie or something, Or even just to sleep with. It depends :).

Nothing too 'dramatic' as well. Ralph Lauren has some great ones if you can afford them, or need ideas ;).

Hope it helps!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah the classic question... haha boxer briefs...

0|0
    0|0
  • Either boxers or boxer briefs.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• i prefer bikinis keep everything all together lol

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Panties

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand to have anything other than boxer briefs.

0|0
    0|0