Guys, am I flat chested?

I'm a B36 and my friends say that I'm flat chested....but if I go to Walmart I'm a C36. Am I flat chested and what bra size would you want your girl to have?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Boobs are boobs, it doesn't matter if they are small boobs nor if they are big boobs. They are all sexy to me, they are a minor plus (which is a really good thing). I always go looking for a woman that have a big heart. I look for these qualities in a woman: mature, nice, open minded, polite, and has a great personality.

• It seems you are perfect the way you are. Just don't let your friends or boys tell you different. I wish I could see a full body pic but you wouldn't be comfortable with that.

• You are still at a young age, did you just started getting them recently?

What Guys Said 3

• They're still growing at your age, you should always get a professional bra fitting and don't worry bout what other people think, don't be judgmental of others or yourself...

• No, you're not flat chested.

• Thats not even that small