Anyone got their nipple/s pierced?

Is it painful? Also, if you're a girl - is it better to have both or one done? I want one done but I don't know if it'll look right. How was it for healing?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had both my nipples done my right horizontal and my left both vertical and horizontal. It started with just the vertical left and built from there. Yes it hurts, but if done right it's quick. Healing takes time, but as long as you are diligent it's not a big deal. It does increase sensitivity.

• And do you think as a female I should get both done? I prefer one nipple piercing but I don't know because most girls have both.

• Do you, my wife only had one done it looked great. She took them out to breastfeed, but as I pierced it, but we'll do it again.

• haha relationship goals!

What Guys Said 7

• Please don't deface your body by doing this. It's not a good look.

• It hurt, but it's bearable. Either one or two looks good I think... Go for it if that is your cup of tea!

• Yeah I think I'm gonna get one because I prefer how it lookss, thanks!

• I think it looks. great. get them both done it dosn't hurt and it depends on how big your nips are for heal. 2-6 months.

• I have quite smallish ones, and i'll get one done so it shouldn't be a problem

• Noooo please don't do this...

• I pierced my left one myself on a dare with a needle (ouch) . I left the ring in after going through all that pain, it's funny cuz chicks dig it and when they hear about it they always want to see it.

• haha, I mentioned it to my guy friends and they went crazy.

• Yea, don't dare me cuz I ain't scared,(yes, us guys so some stupid stuff)

• Its not my cup of tea

• Dont do this. it looks terrible and you have a 90% chance of losing feeling in your nipples because of it, which is a turn off for sex

• I love how it looks, and I'm only having it in one so don't care.

• we play with them and it gives you a really good feeling. Some girls can orgasm from nipple stimulation. If we can't do that, it gets rid of a way for you and guys to please you. If you want, take your fingers and play with the nipples squeezing them at points and if you do it right it should feel good. that feeling would be gone if you got them pierced.

• I have hardly any sensitivity in mine. When I touch them, they feel slightly numb.

What Girls Said 4

• No, I don't and I think I won't

• My sister gt her nipples pierced and as soon as she did when she got home she flashed me. She said she liked it a lot. But you also have to have a high pain tolerance I'm guessing. I think they're cool looking and that you should totally do it.

• I have my nipple pierced and didn't find it painful at all but that might be due to the fact i asked for it to be numbed beforehand

• I hardly have any sensitivity to mine so it shouldn't be a problem!

• I got both done at once and I didn't think it was all that painful, just a little more painful that getting your ears pierced in my opinion. They healed fine, no complications.

• Thank you! Do you think it'll be odd if I have just one done? I prefer how it looks getting one done. Also what age did you get it?

• No i dont think it would be weird to get only one pierced, its completely up to you whether you get them both pierced or not...
      I got mine pierced when i was 20.

• okay thanks!