Anybody ever notice?

... how nowadays, you need tattoos, piercings, and in the case of guys, a beard to be considered attractive?

Updates:
The other day, on Tumblr, I saw a pic of three hairstyles with a beard, saying "If a guy has any of these hairstyles, he can steal your girl". And a mass number of women agreed... Same could go for vice versa genders, minus the beard of course.

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• All I know is that I strongly dislike all of those things.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't have any tattoos and the only piercings I have are on my ears. Aw man, I'm gonna be forever alone. D':

1|1
    0|0
  • I love tats but not many piercings or beards, but I consider many people who dont have tats attractive. Its isn't necessary to have one to be attractive but a lot of people have made it sound like that lately

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope never noticed!

0|0
    0|0
  • Beards suck. No thanks to body piercing or tats.

0|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I was never really a fan of tatoos that much I mean one or two small ones are ok but a bunch nah ill pass. Same with piercings not a fan besides the ears since women generally have their ears pierced lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'd prefer a girl without tattoos or piercings, however virtually all girls have at least their ears pierced, so I think I'll settle for that.

0|0
    0|0