Wht do people think of a girl who dresses up everyday to school?

I was wondering wht people think of it cuz im always asked y im dressed up or asked "who im looking cute for" & quite frankly its annoying to be asked dat a lot 😪

Most Helpful Girl

• Clearly some think that you're trying to impress someone. In high school, I got the same crap. That I was "trying to hard". *rolls eyes*

But it shouldn't matter. I understand being annoyed, but don't let their comments get to you.

• Thanks. But honestly i dress up for myself cuz it makes me feel/look better u no

What Guys Said 3

• I get used to how people dress after a while. But if you ever stop dressing up, you'll get noticed more and people will question you more. Maybe.

I think it's nice when girls where pretty clothes...

• I love it when girls dress up and go to school or college. I did it too. It made me feel more mature. I was not trying to attract anyone. If you like dressing up for yourself then keep doing it. Others can think what they want. You are just dressing up for yourself. Nothing weird about that.

• I liked it. I though there was someone whom likes how she looks, and gives a shyte about life.

What Girls Said 7

• I applaud anyone who dresses up everyday, especially in college. I want to dress up everyday but I somehow end up in sweats or yoga pant (I'm either to tried or lazy to care).

• Lol im in college & there's about 1 or 2 people who dress up everyday constantly

• I definitely applaud you guys. I do see people who dress up in my classes and I try to as well, but it really is a hassle for me. They all look really nice too.

• I think they try too hard and feel sorry for them. I knew this girl who would wake up 3 hours before school to look the way she looks... EVERY SINGLE DAY. o. O

• Its good to see people who put a bit of effort in instead of looking like you've just rolled out of bed. Its a good self image.. granted there are some days when we all feel like just putting on the grub stuff. Everything in balance i guess.

• What kind of dress? If its simple like a sun dress or a maxi dress or even a stylish dress I would say that is classy. If its something you would wear to the club, maybe not so much

• I allwAys try and dress up :)

• well, for the book worms

• It looks kinda "try-hard". The girls who look like they're walking a runway and wearing 6 pounds of makeup every day look the exact same on prom.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZd7Wh45kwc