Girls, silver and Gold jewelry?

I wear a lot of silver everyday, I have a silver ring on both of my middle fingers. I saw this ring that comes in silver, gold, and rose gold. I don't really like it in silver but I really like it and I don't know if the golds would like right with my silver.

• Get one of the golds anyway
    68% (15)
  • Look for another version in silver
    32% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• You really can't mix it up. I've done it, and it didn't look good. I still wore them though. X)

Anyway, I think you either try to find one in silver to match with the rest of your rings or you get the gold one but wear it separately from your silver rings. If you really want both though, then you could try mixing up gold and silver in your accessories in general. Like wear a bracelet that's got both gold and silver in it or a ring like that one, so that your gold ring doesn't look out of place with all the rest of the silver ones.

What Girls Said 5

• I like silver better. It wards off the vampires. Jk
    It just looks better since it's not as "direct hit you in the face" when I wear it.

• I think they are fine with each other. You may want to pick up a couple more items in gold to off set the amount of silver you have but it should look fine

• I like gold jewellery the best.

• I love gold and rose gold best, although both look good on me as I have a neutral skin tone. I do wear silver, but prefer gold.

• I like them all, but I prefer gold and rose gold over silver.