What is the one thing in your house or dwelling that you would never want to give up?

Do you have a piece of furniture that you can't live without? Or a painting or other decoration that goes with you no matter where you move?

Not the things you use day to day like a bed or couch, but the things that make it feel like a home

Most Helpful Guy

• I have this Rubbermaid container that has s bunch of random stuff. Like s street sign I bought at a flea market in Texas, my diploma, baseball cards from when I was a kid. Just random stuff. I had another container that was full or cords but I finally threw those out. I realized I didn't need them but I started shaking getting rid of them. I don't know why. But this container is going nowhere. I'll be buried with this random shit lol

• HAhaHA that's great. You're like a mini hoarder with only one little container

• I really am! I know it's a problem too! *hangs head in shame*
      That's actually why I got rid of the cords was because it was like birding them. So now I just have stuff in a container that I want that will never go anywhere.

What Guys Said 3

• My treasured Thomas Kinkade painting Brookside Hideaway, I will never give it up. It's the most beautiful painting I've ever seen I admire it every day.

• http://i.imgur.com/py2FOwo.jpg

Everything there ( I know its more than 1)

• All you can really see is the TV, but I am assuming there is a DVD player and maybe a game system?

• Tv, desktop, monitor, sound system.

• Nah, I don't care. I just need my phone, headphones, guitars, and amp.

What Girls Said 5

• Both of my parents are deceased so I have to have my pictures of them & my moms jewelry box. I have a stuffed elephant I'll never let go of either. I think everything else can be replaced.

• Do my pets count? because if so, my cat and dog but if not then my computers. I have a couple of laptops and a gaming computer I would marry if I could lol

• I'm jealous. I can't even use my computer anymore for games. Had WOW on it and now it moves like a slug

• Well good thing WoW is pretty easy on computers though, my laptop with just an I7 alone ran it on low graphics while my gaming computer was being repaired. I don't think it would take much of an upgrade to get WoW to run on anything, so at least that's a good thing lol

• WOW still runs on it without to much issue but I can't put anything else on it. Tried to download Diablo III and I couldn't even get past the launcher :-( I just use my SO's computer now lol

• I want it all to burn

• As in moving house? Yes, my bed.

• Was thinking more along the lines of things that aren't necessary in everyday life. I will post update

• Oww okay, ma' bad, sorry. Does piano count? I'd never sell it or throw it or abandon it for the world, my mom worked hard and saved for years to buy me that. But if it doesn't count, hm.. then I don't think I have anything else I am so attached to.

• No that is perfect

• My phone, it's my only source of games and Internet till i get a new pc

• I'll change my answer and say PC then since you can't really move that