Guys and girls.. how much do you spend on clothing per month?

Just curious. I want to know if I'm spending less or more compared to you guys so please comment :) every opinion matters

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually $0, I rarely go shopping since I'm broke

• Hahaha really? Are you like jobless or something?

• Good idea, I'll just go on getarichguy. org

• Yea and I definetly should visit get-a-golddigger. com

What Girls Said 9

• I really can't say that I shop every month for clothes... Maybe every other month. But usually between $200-$500

• Lol nice. much higher than what I spend. what would be some of your favorite stores?

• Lol I actually have a pic where I wear a plaid vest and a crop top. I'll set it back as my profile pic eventually

• Aha nice. you should.. totally :)

• I don't buy clothes every month. I actually haven't brought any in a while. The last time I actually went shopping with intent to buy multiple outfits was last summer.

• I'm not buying new clothes every month, every couple months I might buy something new. I just order shoes, wrap dresses and hoodies online for cheap every few months lol

• lol nice. did you just lie? I heard that girls lie O-o

• Lol, yup I'm really a shopping addict but don't tell anyone please

• Lol I won't (maybe 😉)

• Not enough i haven't bought any new clothes in a while but when i worked at a clothing store it was 100-200 usually

• Cool where do you work at?

• I haven't really been shopping for clothes in forever I've been buying too many shoes went to Nordstrom rack for shoes actually I've boughten five pairs in the past 3 months.

• Oh wow haha cool :)

• Hmm, its not per month but more like seasonal. In the spring I usually spend $100 to $200 to update my wardrobe. Then in the fall its a little less unless I need new boots or a new winter coat

• Oh cool

• That is how they want it because I am sure the clearance price is still more than what the clothing item is worth

• Yea I'm certain of that too. but it just feels like a bargain you know... and you are tempted to buy it

• I don't spend money on clothes every month.
    I usually only spend money on clothes near the 4th of July, Near school, and Christmas because that's when a lot of the sales happen.

• Oh ok cool and how much do you spend mostly on those occasions?

• Anywhere between $50-$200 for each.
      It depends on what clothes I already have and if I need new shorts, jackets, boots, tops.. All that jazz.

• Hmm ok thanks for your opinion

• I don't buy clothing per month it's to expensive, I do buy clothes every summer though. That's like 100-300 dollars here in my state.

• I haven't bought any new clothes in years I don't deserve them

• Don't buy clothes every month but if I was to buy clothes I would spend £20-80

What Guys Said 4

• It's highly variable. I just buy what I see and like, and sometimes I go for months without buying anything.

• I buy a few new clothes like once every two years. And always during sales. Eh, maybe a couple hundred bucks during that time

• Lol you are like my uncle then

• In a month? Not much at all. In fact, I haven't bought new clothes for a while except for a couple of new t-shirts for work. I'm in the same boat as @shesAcylon. It's more of a seasonal thing.

• Oh alright. i can't do that seasonal thing though.. it's always summer so haha

• Well in the past year or so I've bought like 12 band t-shirts for myself, so I guess about $25 a month?

• Yea something like that.. no jeans or shorts?

• Well I mean I wear clothes for years and years so..

• haha ok cool dude